1: Love with Yoongs

1000, 800 and 22 words

1000, 800 and 22 words...  Anyway, hope you enjoy 😋

After your call with Yoongi, you set your alarm clock to 7:00 am and went back to sleep. 

That morning you cleaned your apartment spotless (not that it needed) and got a room ready of your companion. After that you researched hybrids. You found 3 important things

1. Hybrids have mates. A hybrids mate can be another hybrid or a human. Just being in the presence of their mate makes them feel happy and safe.

2. Hybrids need love, attention and affection not just because they are part animal, but also because they are human and humans need love, affection and attention too. Depending on what animal they define how much love, affection and attention they need.

3. Hybrids have very strong feelings. If they are hurt or abused they don’t see anything wrong with the person who hurts them, they see fault in themselves. Therefore these hybrids need even more love, affection and attention to make them realize they matter. 

Other than that all you gained from that is, hybrids are basically humans who act like the animal they… are? You (and I) don’t know how to word it. 

You ended your research 5 minutes ago, now you are worrying and waiting for Yoongi to come to pick you up. (Yes you have a car, this just saves gas.)

You pace your apartment, subconsciously chewing on your lip.

‘A hybrid? I’m getting a hybrid!

What if they don’t like me?

What if I can’t take care of them properly?’

You gently toyed with your hair. You really should not be so hard on yourself. It’s not like you’re an unsociable person, in fact, you love talking to people but you never feel like you truly connect with them.

You know from past experiences that most people only want you for your money. If you and Yoongi had not met in preschool, when no one cared about looks and money didn’t matter, you would have no friends or a lot of fake ass friends.

Maybe Yoongi is right, maybe it is a good idea to bring someone new into your life, someone who does not know you are rich. Just by looking around your apartment no one would ever guess that you are, in fact, the sole heir of the most powerful businessman in your country. Jackson Wang.

You smile as you are brought out of your thoughts by the revving of an engine. Only Youngs would summon people like this. You grab your purse, check to make sure you have your phone and hurry to meet you, friends. 

Megan waves at you from the shotgun seat, her constant shining happy smile on her face. You are glad she and Yoongi meet each other at that coffee café 2 years ago. She helped him overcome his depression of not being loved. (Of course, you love him, just not intimately) Being a foreigner she had no idea about all his money, she just thought he was a sweet South Korean boy who came for coffee at the café across from her home. She loves him for who he is, not for his money. Now she is the light and love of his life. She will never leave him even if he tells her too and he knows and loves her for this.