3: Soft and Warm

Stepping into your apartment you gently place Jimin's carrier on the floor

Stepping into your apartment you gently place Jimin's carrier on the floor. Opening the door you sit down 2 feet in front of it wrapping your arms around your legs, hugging your knees to your chest.

Jimin steps out of his carrier. Slowly, cautiously, carefully. Step by step the cat comes closer to you until he is at your feet.

He places one paw on your shoe as if he's gonna climb up your leg.

In the blink of an eye, you are face to face with a blonde-haired male. '

Plump light pink-tinted lips, soft mochi cheeks, a cute button nose, one of his cat ears twitched on top of his head and his tail swishes behind him.

His sad honey/gold eyes searched your face for your reaction

You tilt your head a bit and smile kindly. "Hello Jimin."

The hybrid leans back, confusion written all over his face. He clearly was expecting a different reaction.

You bite the inside of your cheek as you think. 'What was he expecting me to do? Yell at him for being too close? Push him away? Look at him with a disgusted look?'

Jimin copes the way you're sitting. Chin on his knees, arms hugging his legs to his chest and whispers hello, eyes downcast.

His hair and his ears look so soft and fluff. You want to touch them but you know your gonna have to establish a firm relationship with him before he lets you touch him.

"Do you want to see your room?" the question slipped past your lips before you even think it through.

Jimin's left ear twitches at the question.

His sad brown eyes go wide as he looks at you. "My... Room?"

Your heart squeezes painfully at the thought of him thinking he wouldn't have his own room, but you smile kindly nonetheless "yes, your room"

Standing up you brush the imaginary dirt off your skirt and reach out your hand for him to take.

Jimin's hand hovers to take yours but then he clutches his fist and gets up alone, wrapping his arms around his chest, eyes avoiding yours.

You're not surprised at his action. You were expecting him to ignore your hand and just get up on his own. The fact that he reached for you meant if you play your cards right you can still convince him that not all humans are shitty and he can trust you.

Walking down the hall you tap on the first door. "This is a closet" the next door you open. "This is my room. The last door on this side of the hall is the guest room, the room across for it is my library" you open the door to the room across from yours. "This is your room. I hope you like yellow."

You try not to laugh out loud as the hybrid's eyes go wide in amazement as he looks at the room.

Jimin's eyes dart around the room as he takes in everything.