4: "What am I then"

Hi, I’m back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meh

Anywho here’s a new chapter

Warning: Jimin cries...

💔

Jimin uses the back of his hand to muffle his sobs. 'Why is she so nice to me?' 'What if she's just pretending?' what if she's just like everyone else?'

Peeling off his dirty clothes, Jimin steps under the warm spray of water. Running his fingers through his hair, he washes the dirt out of his blonde locks. More tears join the water running down his face as his mind runs wild.

Stepping out, he grabs a towel and starts drying his hair. Suddenly he freezes. 'she never said I could use a towel. What if she's angry with me?' Quickly he hangs it back on the rack and pulls on the clothes you gave him.

The soft cloth feels good against his skin he wants to cry again. Taking a deep breath he composes himself. 'Nonononono Jimin, don't you dare cry. Stop being so pathetic.' His nose twitches and he bursts into tears.

Backsliding down the wall, Jimin buries his face in the soft cloth of the hoody as he sobs.

...

Jimin doesn't realize he fell asleep until he wakes up to the smell of something delicious. Standing up groggily, he looks into the mirror and cringes at what he sees. After splashing water onto his face, he follows the smell to what he assumes is the kitchen.

You're just finished making the fried rice when you hear footsteps coming down the hall. Turning around you are met with the cutest thing ever. Jimin's hair is all fluffy and Hobi's clothes are too big for him. The baby blue sweater coming down almost to his knees, giving him the cutest sweater paws. 'We are defiantly going shopping tomorrow' you smile to yourself as you place the frying pan into the sink.

Taking the two bowls you place them onto the table and sit down. Looking up you notice Jimin is still standing in the doorway so you pat the set neck to yours. "Jimin come sit."

Jimin waits a few seconds before he complies to your wish. As soon as he sits, you start eating. It takes you a minute to realize Jimin's just looking at his hands and not eating. Concerned, you ask. "Jiminie why aren't you eating? Do you not like fried rice? Should I make you something else?"

The concern in your voice is so deep it hurts Jimin's heart. Swallowing thickly, Jimin lowers his head even more and whispers. "I'm only allowed to eat after you have eaten master."

You really should have expected this answer, but you didn't. Lowering your spoon, "Jimin I'm not your master. Please don't think of me as owning you. I'm your friend, please call me Y/n or anything else that makes you feel comfortable"

Jimin's lower lip trembles. You know he's trying not to cry and you have to resist the urge to hold him. You’re not yet sure of what his reaction will be to your touch.

Whipping his nose on his sleeve, Jimin whispers softly “what am I then?”

You think for a few seconds before you smile. “I’m your friend.”

…..

After supper Jimin hovers behind you as you wash the dishes. He has spoken no words but, you can tell by the way he’s picking at the cuffs of his hoodie that he’s nervous.

Drying your hands on a towel, you turn around. “Jimin?”

Even tho you made your voice as gentle as possible, he still flinched. 

His cute ears fold back against his head and he hugs his arms to his chest as if he’s expecting you to yell at him.

An iron fist grips your heart, what kind of awful shit person broke this poor baby so hard?

You slightly reach for him but he flinches away. In a soft voice, you murmur. “Hey, I just want to ask if you want to go shopping tomorrow.”

Jimin lifts his gaze, his eyes wide. “i-I can go outside?”

The iron fist around your heart tightens. “Of course you can, but I have to be with you. I don’t want you to get hurt.”

The clock strikes 10 startling Jimin. With a yawn, you sigh “It’s late. We should go to sleep.”

Stretching up you turn down the volume of the chimes and head to your room. Jimin follows wordlessly.

You’re about to enter your room when “wa-wait.”

Jimin trembles, he’s still expecting a blow for talking out of turn. “wh-what d-do I I.” his eyes dart up and met yours before looking at the floor again. “What do i-I call you?”

You smile reassuringly. “My name is Y/n but you can call me whatever makes you feel comfortable.”

Jimin bobs his head cutely, “otay”

Later that evening as you sit brushing your wet hair, you remember that sparkle in his eyes as he enters his room.

You’re not sure what woke you, when you open your eyes you find a cute calico cat curled up on your pillow next to your head.

When you wake again the next morning he’s gone but you understand that he’s more comfortable around you in his cat form.

Thank you for reading, <3

I hope you have a wonderful summer

   💜💜I purple youuu💜💜

Btsmelovingmylife
(this name sucks tbh)