21

The incessant ringing of a telephone woke me up from the deep sleep in which I was. I found myself wrapped in the warm embrace of Ali's hands around me.

Instead of looking for the source of noise, I buried my face in the crook of her neck grunting and praying that it stopped.

"Answer it pleaseee, babe I know your already awake, and it's your phone ringtone." She groggily said slowly stroking my back.

"If you want me to fall asleep again keep going with your hand, hmm, it's wonderful keep going."

My body was so relaxed that I really couldn't bring myself to move away. Nibbling on her neck and collarbone I pushed up with my elbows to be at the same level as her, my lips brushed hers softly, delicately, just long enough she could inhale my breath and end up by kissing the tip of her nose.

"Babe I haven't brush..."

Inserting my tongue in her mouth I cut her off, kissing her deeply and rather sensually like there were no tomorrow, not trying to win a battle but seeking union and closeness, to make us at this moment one and only soul. One moment in time that we both can cherish along the day, we pulled our face away out of breath.

Resting my forehead on hers I smiled content our breaths mingling through our noses and opened mouths, it feels normal, it's right with her. I love those moments with her where we are so close that it felt like we're one person. It is amazing to start the day like that.

"I Don't care my love, hmm..."

Lingering my lips on hers, I sucked her bottom lip, licking the entrance of her lips pulling her teeth with my tongue, when she opened her mouth I smashed mine on hers, trusting my tongue deeply inside growling, a guttural moan escaped her throat, she hold my head in place pulling it to prevent me from breaking the kiss.

Short of air we pulled away breathing heavily. I held her tightly pressing my face in her neck liking and biting softly to not leave marks even if I know it will, her skin is very sensitive.

"Hmmm, babe? Melanie! If they insists that much it's certainly important... Argh, baby I, I love...e yo..u but stooop."

Removing my face to her neck, I looked up at her to see her very flushed face, with eyes full of lust fixated on me. Her hands on my shoulders in between pushing me away or holding me in place . Sighing I rolled out of the bed very reluctantly , praying for the phone to stop ringing and sat on its edge.

"Whoever it is I hope for them to have a valid reason to disturb me at..." A glance at the alarm clock made me frowned."...06:10 am! Seriously?"

Ali hand stroke my back soothingly, she leaned her back on the bed head with one of my hand in hers her thumb moving onto it, it immediately relaxed me.

"Like I said babe it's certainly important, please be nice."

I threw her a look. But pounting she kissed the palm of my hand looking at me with puppies eyes. My heart started beating faster, she know what to do to trigger me, I couldn't said no to her if she pushed it like this, she knew me too well now.

A good thing she don't use it against me every time, only when she want me to be nice with someone. Like it is the case now.

"For meee babe, please?"

Sighing at her, I took the noisy gadget on the nightstand steadying my respiration, I hold her hand tight and picked up the phone call without acknowledging the caller ID.

"Hello?"

"Hello!? Is this Mrs Sanders phone number?"

The woman on the other end seemed surprise to hear me. There where clearly incomprehension in her voice. Arching one of my eyebrows I looked at the phone before putting it back to my ear.