29

I tried to concentrate on my works but my head was spinning, that's what I get from not sleeping at night, not that I didn't want to but it almost impossible.

"Hmm"

Laying my head on my leather chair I closed the files, I guess I will have to call Alex and like always she will have to finish it for me seeing as it is due tomorrow afternoon for the new branch of Sanders we are about to open.

Fashion had never be my thing but it was Ali's idea back then, we decided long ago to do it for her and it's not like it doesn't makes money enter.

In fact the first essay was a real success A&M, the brand of clothes we create, is the first Sanders products that made a pack of money in once.

Lena who had stopped doing the work she had at Winston short after we discovered the leaders of all the problem we had with the counterfeit of the products, decided to do what she love, she is  the designer of our new brand.

It's been seven years now that the accident happened, a days I'll never forget. Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night reliving it. it's like a plague reminding me to live everyday as it was the last and cherish what I have.

Straightening myself I walked out of my sound proof office to the noise that filled the house, I shook my head inhaling, to calm myself for the battle I will certainly have in a matter of minutes or second.

Getting out of the corridor, I entered the large kitchen to find Andres, who is already twenty and out of college, jumping around like a madman with a seventeen Caro laughing to her crazy brother.

To see them happy is my main purpose each day, smiling at their happiness I shook my head sorry to have to stop them. They could have gone with it if they were the only persons in there.

I clapped my hands loudly and stood there untill they noticed me. Startled, Andres immediately shut his phone out, we could enjoyed the silence again. Before I could uttered a word he made an apologetic face, this kid is really a nerd.

"Sorry mommy, I thought you were in your office."

He first pointed his finger in the direction I was coming from  before resting his two hands flat on the counter, trying his little kid smile.

"Yes, it's true mommy. We made sure to close the sliding doors of the stairs before."

My gaze shifted to Caro who's always there to rescue people like Ali. They decided to call me mommy arguing since I discovered that I was a lesbian, it was what suited me the most, for being the woman in my relationship.

They said it wasn't too formal like mom which reminded them of the authority hence the one playing the man. Ryan even explained that mom it's the shortest version of dad. It didn't made sense for me but I complied.

Looking around in search of Ryan, who obviously wasn't there, I raised my eyebrows at the two of them.

"If you did that it's okay then. Where is Ryan? I thought that she will be with you."

Ryan is a beautiful eighteen years old woman now. When she was twelve she decided to follow a program that will develop her females upper part instead of staying like she was a female with no breasts.

She also decided to stay we me permanently, after the accident she was a real mess, she didn't uttered a word to no one for months, it was difficult on Alex to let go but she had no choice.

The doctors told her that regarding the poor state of mind of Ryan she had to. it's just like Alex and me switched kids with Olivia still calling her dad.