Chapter 11

"so, the Prince can just date anybody he wants?" Jisoo asked, her head tilted to the right.

"pretty much. Tzuyu said, keeping her calm face as Chaeyoung and Jisoo started bombarding her with questions.

"but isn't that unfair to the other 34?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Well, we should've known what we signed up for." Tzuyu said, explaining every little detail.

"Oh, and do you know who the first one is? As in the one he asked on a date first" Jisoo asked, curious of the Prince's first pick.

Chaeyoung's face was burning, but Tzuyu spoke up first.

"It's me" she said, ever so calmly. Chaeyoung's head exploded. What?

"Tzuyu! You're first and you didn't tell us?!" Jisoo gaped at Tzuyu's sudden news.

Oh, so he said that to Tzuyu and me? Chaeyoung thought.

"I just thought it wasn't important" Tzuyu said, hiding her cherry-colored face in her raven hair.

"Awe, Tzuyu's got a crushie!" Jisoo cooed, Tzuyu swatted her lightly "stop."

Chaeyoung remained quiet.

"where's Jennie by the way?" Jisoo asked Chaeyoung, who shrugged in response.

"Girl has been acting strange lately" chaeyoung confessed.

"Well, I'm going to the library. Wanna come with?" Jisoo asked, Tzuyu nodded.

"I'll just wait for lunch" Chaeyoung said, Jisoo smiled and walked away to the library.

Chaeyoung turned around and walked away. Her feelings were mixed.

"hey."

Chaeyoung jumped in surprise, she turned around ready to give a good scolding to whoever did that, she saw a pesky speciman.

"Why the long face?" The blonde asked with a grin, her blue royal dress ruffled.

"Princess, it's nothing"

Lisa made a 'mmh-mmh' face, "sure that looked like nothing, oh and why the Princess? Call me Lalice or Lalisa or, well Lisa"

"do you know a Palace guard named Park Jimin?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Oh, the cute new Palace guard? Yes" Chaeyoung internally gagged at Lisa calling her brother 'cute'.

"aw, you look sad and deep in thought, I know just what will cheer you up! Come with me!"

"No I'm serious, Pri- Lisa, it's okay." Chaeyoung insisted,

"Jimin's gonna be there"

"Okay, I'll come"

***

Walking around the Palace with Lisa, made Chaeyoung comfortable. Lisa was so bubbly and cute, Chaeyoung could not help but feel in ease.

After 1 whole hour, of constant giggling and talking, Chaeyoung and Lisa were acting like best friends.

"Were here!" Lisa said, her hand put towards a ladder. "You know Lisa, when I thought you'll take me somewhere fun, I thought we were going on the date"

"Yeah, screw Jungkook, what about you and I" Lisa said, Chaeyoung laughed.

"I hear two girls, I thought it was just Lisa!" Chaeyoung heard a male voice.

"Oh, shut up Hoseok, we've been waiting ages for that petite blonde. If I see her I would-"

"hey guys, I've arrived" Lisa said abruptly, catching the attention of the two guys.