Part 18

Flash back

Ariel came out of school at the end of the day to see Dustin and Max stood by her car waiting for something.

"What you knuckleheads doing?" She pulled her keys out of her bag.

"Billy left and Max left her skate board in his car" Dustin started

"Can I please have a ride?" Max smiled sweetly at her.

"Hop in" the pair got into the car and started talking about some substitute teacher they got in English that day as they eventually pulled up to Billy and Max house. Ariel walked Max to the door as he mother answered and thanked Ariel

"Oh it's no trouble" Ariel smiled but that soon faded when behind the door she saw a man that she rememberers as Billy's dad punch him in the face making her flinch a little before leaving. She drove away and dropped Dustin at Mikes house before sitting back in the car debating with herself but before she knew it she had already driven back to Billy's house. She walked up taking a deep breath before knocking on the door.

There he was the man who she saw hitting Billy earlier.

"I'm sorry to disturb you sir but I have a project due with Billy and we were meant to meet at my house and I guess he forgot. It's due tomorrow" she put on her best smile for parents and she hasn't been resisted yet.

"Oh course my dear I'll go get him" he disappears and hears shouting before Billy appears in her eyeliner making his eyes widen as he walked closer.

"I knew you would forget Billy" she pretended to scold him.

"Thank you sir I promise we won't be back late" she pulled Billy's arm out of the door.

"What the hell Henderson?" Billy questions

"Get in the car" she told him sternly and he reluctantly got in her car and slammed the door.

"We don't have a project due" he looked at her as she drove.

"No but I thought you might need to get out of the house"

"You saw?" She could sense both his embarrassment and anger from someone finding out.

"Look we don't need to talk about it ok but I'm here if you need to or if you need to get away. I've got a free house so let's go there" she drove them in silence but not an uncomfortable one a content silence.

"Come on" She got out and he followed to her front door.

"Do you want a drink?" She asked as he looked around the room taking everything in.

"Ye" he called making her roll her eyes at his lack of manners and got some coke out one for him and one for her. They both sat on the couch with Billy still looking around.

"you didn't say that you and king Steve dated?" He turned to her smirking.

"Why would you want to know that we dated for 3 year?" She countered turning to him.

"What happened?"

"He Erm we broke up a mutual thing" she shrugged

"Look I don't want to talk about what you saw and if you tell anyone I swear Henderson I will-"

"What you doing to do Hargrove? Why would I tell anyone? Like I said we can just talk"

"I don't want to talk" he moved closer to her.

"I think you brought me here for something else" he moved his hand up Her leg.

"I'm not a girl you can sleep with and leave Billy Hargrove" she told him sternly.

"Don't compare yourself to other girls Henderson. You are in a whole other level" at that She straddled his hips instantly.

"This stays between me and you got it Hargrove?" He jut nodded as she attached her lips to his in a needy kiss. Something Ariel hasn't felt in a while and it felt really good, different from Steve more rough and sharp. Steve was more gentle yet firm. Ariel pulled her shirt over her head as Billy watched in awe before tracing kisses from her neck down her chest.

"Have you and Steve done it on this couch?" She shook her head

"I have a new bed" he picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist.

"Where's your bedroom?" He pulled away breathless.

"Last door on the right" she attached her lips to his again as he made his way cautiously to her bedroom before throwing her on the bed making her laugh. He stood in front of her looking down at her hungry for more as he takes his shirt off throwing it to the floor.

"I've been waiting a long time for this" he smirked.

"Let's see what all the fuss is about Hargrove" has smirked at him before he crawled on top of her and attaching his lips to her again.