Chap 2: if you only knew

Jungkook kissed Jimin's begging lips, teeth grazing the tender flesh. His arms kept him steady as he hovered over the smaller male. Jimin raked his chubby fingers through his soft hair, moaning into the devouring kiss. They were both completely naked, their skin rubbing together adding to the heat which filled the room.

Jungkook somehow always managed to woe Jimin, turn him into putty under his delicious touch. They were each other's weaknesses, the soft spot which held in their hearts. Jungkook would do anything for him and Jimin was just the same. Their love tied them, blinded them of the issues their relationship had.

Jimin couldn't see or wouldn't allow himself to see the questionable things Jungkook would do. The late nights, disappearing acts or when he'd come home in different clothes than when he left. They didn't register, Jimin's mind wouldn't let him believe that it was odd. His love for him overweighed the insecurities he held.

"I love you Jimishi." Jungkook whispered seductively into his ear, nipping at the lobe.

Jimin breathlessly moans, voice husky with desire the longer Jungkook roams his rough hands around his naked body.

"Aghhh- I love you Kookie." Jimin's eyes flutter, Jungkook's slender finger slid itself desperately into his  aching hole.

Jungkook curled his finger inside him, stroking it against his warm walls. Jimin unconsciously clenches around him, fingers tugging at his hair. He pulled Jungkook down, letting his head rest on his shoulder while he left fingering him.

"Ahhh- Kook- fhhh." Jimin begins to moan louder, his skin growing hotter with each flick of his finger.

The room was steamy with desire, the duvet draped over their bodies for decency in case Bailey comes wondering in like he does.

Jungkook slowly inserted another while he left sloppy kisses along Jimin's enticing jawline. He began to pick up the pace, spreading his two fingers inside creating waves of pleasure that flowed over him. Jimin became a mess underneath him, panting, sweating with arousal. His cock was red, hard as a rock just waiting for its release. Jungkook's toned stomach scrapped against his, adding the delicious friction that he needed.

"Let me make love to you Jimishi, let me show you just how much I love you." Jungkook was practically drooling himself, his arousal blinding him.

Jimin can only nod his head, his mouth preoccupied with moaning to respond. Jungkook sucked at his neck, leaving permanent hickeys which never seemed to leave Jimin'a delicate skin. He pulls out his fingers, reaching over to the draw where the lube lived. He kept sucking at Jimin's skin while he squirted a generous amount on his hand. He stroked his aching cock, it was red, painfully hard edging for its release.

"I love you baby." Jungkook positioned himself at his entrance, slowly pushing himself in.

Moans escaped both their tender lips at the delicious feeling. Jimin's walls were suffocating around him, sucking him in so beautifully. Jimin tightened his hold around Jungkook's neck, pulling him down as Jungkook started to move, sliding in and out of him at cruelly slow pace.

"Npghhh Kook! F-faster fuck." Jimin whimpered into the softness of his neck, sending pleasurable vibrations through him.

Jungkook didn't need to be told twice, beginning to snap his hips harder, faster into the small boy. Groaning with each twist of his hips, pleasure pulsing through him. His cock pressed ruthlessly into Jimin's prostate, causing his body to twitch in ecstasy, cock that closer to its release.