Chap 11: the one

Jungkook wondered around the young children's home. Hand grasping onto Jimin's smaller one tightly, admiring how his gorgeous chocolatey brown eyes light up when he sees a child. He desperately wanted a child, someone to look after and love. Give his undying adoration and cherish them like they were his own. He had been begging Jungkook for awhile for a child, saying all he ever wanted to be was a father. It felt like the right time, the right moment in their life, in their marriage for a child. Jimin wanted this, he needed this. Being a father would fulfil the last goal he had in life, the one desire left her to fulfil.

Jungkook wasn't sure on the idea at first, being a father and raising a child never crossed his mind or his wants and desires. All he ever wanted in life was to quench his thirst for blood-for death. But it has changed since meeting Jimin, meeting the man who has turned his black soulless heart into one of gold.

So if Jimin wanted a child, he was going to get one.

"Oh my god Kookie! They're all so cute I just want to take them all." Jimin swoons like a loved up puppy, getting baby fever.

"Just one baby, we can't adopt them all. We'll find the one for us." Jungkook pulls him in, grabbing his slender waist in a delicate manner.

Jimin plays with a long lock of his hair, feeling giddy in his stomach. This was it, his chance to fulfil his long life dream of having a family with the man he loves.

"Hello there, it's a pleasure to finally meet you both. I have a few children I think you'll just love." A women greets them, smiling brightly at the young married couple.

Jimin beams like a bright white light, ready to find a child to join their little family. Jungkook rakes his eyes over the women, she looked exactly like the prey he hunts at night. She had dark, midnight hair that hung below her shoulders. She wore black professional trousers, tight fitted blouse that accentuates her slim figure.

"Thank you so much! We are really excited, aren't we babe?" Jimin hugs into Jungkook, flicking his head up to look at him.

Jungkook simply nods his head, staring at the women before snapping his gaze to his husband.

"Yes we are, a child will be a great addition to our family." Jungkook smiles, squeezing Jimin's waist softly.

She grins at the two newly weds, finding them cute and adorable. She leads them around, getting them to meet the children who lived there waiting for someone to adopt them.

"Hello! You're really pretty." A young girl comes skipping up to them, her golden curls bouncing about.

Jimin laughs joyfully, crouching down to get to the little girls level.

"Thank you gorgeous! What is your name honey?" He politely asked, going up to brush back a strain of her blonde hair.

"It's Abbey, I'm six years old. How old are you mister?" She giggles, liking the man who seemed really nice.

Jimin shines brighter, his desire to have a child growing stronger. This little girl was adorable, sickly sweet and he loved it.

"My names Jimin and I'm very old. And this here is my husband Jungkook." Jimin glances behind to his husband who wore a tense expression.

Jungkook wasn't sure about having a daughter, he doesn't feel comfortable around women and having one as a daughter didn't sound to appealing.

"He looks grumpy, you shouldn't be married to him. Marry me instead." She points to herself, finding the man behind him scary.

Jimin laughs at what she said, shaking his head as he hears Jungkook grunt.

"I'm not grumpy." Jungkook mumbles under his breath, not finding the little girl as cute as Jimin is.

"Don't worry, we'll get a smile on his face." Jimin whispered to the girl, both giggling together.

Abby felt like a precious gem, Jimin could see himself raising her. Jimin gets up, watching the girl run away to go play with the other kids.

"She's great Kook! Isn't she just adorable? Don't you love her?" Jimin claps his hands, his baby fever only growing more extreme.

"Yeah, she's great but let's keep looking. Want to see every child." Jungkook gently ushers him away, wanting to get him to find another child.

Jimin pouts slightly but nonetheless follows, letting him be lead into the babies room where lied all the young infants.

"Here is where we keep the younger children, the babies given up for adoption." She informs them, a few workers feeding or rocking the infants to sleep.

Jimin is immediately drawn to a young, freshly born child who was sleeping blissfully in its cot. He walks over, leaning in to admire the cute baby. Jimin's smile widens when the baby opens his green emerald eyes and looks straight up at him. He giggles so innocently at him, displaying his gummy smile.

"Oh my god Kook! Look at him, he's smiling at me." He couldn't handle the cuteness, reaching down to let the babies small hand grip his finger.

Jungkook comes behind him, looking down at the baby. He smiles at him, finding the baby actually very adorable.

"How old is he?" Jungkook asked the women, Jimin to focus on getting him to laugh.

"He's only three months, his mother died from complications during child birth." She explains, Jimin found that extremely sad.

"Poor thing, didn't even get to meet his mother. Does he have a name?" Jimin lifts up the child, carefully hold his head as he cradled him in his arms.

"He doesn't have a name yet, we thought it would be best for whoever adopted him to name him." Jimin tickles him, waving his finger about as he giggles in glee.

Jungkook watches Jimin in his element, seeing the light glisten in those beautiful eyes of his.

"What do you think babe?" Jungkook brushes back his hair, gently rubbing his finger on the softness of the cheek.

"I love him! I think he's everything we need Kook, he's perfect." Jimin felt the connection right away, the yearning for this child was painful.

Jungkook smiles at that, he found himself falling for the innocence of the baby boy.

"What should we call him then baby?" Jungkook knew they had found the one, their child they were going to raise.

"Bailey, his names Bailey." Jimin didn't have to think twice, ever since he was young the name had always been on the cards for whenever he had a son.

"Bailey it is." Jungkook kisses the top of Bailey's head, stroking his chubby cheeks.

The women gets the adoption process started immediately, fast tracking it best she can. Within a month Jimin had got the nursery finished, got everything needed to raise a child. He brought a cot, severe amount of baby clothes and a mass assortment of toys to entertain their new son. Jimin couldn't stop talking about him, the excitement intensify the closer they got to finally adopting Bailey. Jungkook felt excited himself, having a son had never felt so right. He couldn't wait to raise and cherish the precious boy who now was officially their son.

Jeon Bailey was his name, a perfect name for a perfect child.

Jungkook realised he'd do anything for his son, the moment he held him in his arms he knew. He knew what lengths he would do to protect him and Jimin. He was his son, his child and he'd do anything for him. If anyone dared hurt him they'd know the wraith that he hid so well behind this seductive mask.

Nothing was ever going to happen to his son, he would make sure of it.

........
Finally the back story of how they got Bailey👶🏼

Love you my honeybuns