Jaebum (JB)~ Got7 (Imagine) Pt1

*Not Requested*

WARNING⚠ : later in this chapter, things will get a little sexual or suggestive. If you don't like stuff like that, then don't read. Don't harass me because it's a little sexual, because I had warned you. So if you don't like it don't read, if you don't like it, then don't harass me for it.

(Y/N's P.O.V)

I woke up to make breakfast for my husband Jaebum. He's been really stressed lately and I just really want to make him a nice breakfast. Although, it will be hard to get out of bed.

His arms are tightly wrapped around my waist. I try and wiggle out of his grip.

I got out and headed downstairs still in my pajamas, which consists of my underwear and an oversized T-shirt. I eventually made it into the kitchen. I searched through the fridge and I grabbed eggs and bacon. Then I went through the cabinets and decided to make pancakes as well.

I grab a sheet pan to make the bacon on. I place all of the pieces of bacon on the pan and place it in the oven. I grab a griddle to make the pancakes on. I mix all if the ingredients together and grab a ladel.

I scoop out the mix and start cooking it. All of the sudden, I feel a familiar pair of arms wrap around my waist. He places his chin in my shoulder. "Good morning, Beautiful." He says in my neck.

"Good morning." I respond.

(JB's P.O.V)

I wake up and see that Y/N wasn't next to me. I get out of bed and check the bathroom. Not there. I then smell the scent of bacon and know where she's at. I tiptoe down the stairs to surprise her. I enter the kitchen and wrap my arms around her waist, giving her a tight hug. I place my chin on my shoulder and nuzzle my face in her neck. "Good morning, Beautiful." I say in her neck.

"Good morning." She says back.

(3rd Person P.O.V)

Jaebum eventually leaves her and goes to the table, letting her finish cooking. Y/N finally finishes all of the food and places it on the table. She sits next to JB and gives him his food.

(Timeskip: After Eating)
(Y/N's P.O.V)

Me and Jaebum are sitting on the couch watching a movie. And then he asks me a question; "Want to go on a date today?"

He takes me by surprise at first. "Of course. But, where?" I ask.

"Umm... How about we go to the mall?" He asks.

"Sure. I'll get ready." I say getting up from the couch and heading upstairs to our bedroom. 

I get ready and put on a black button-up with white stripes on it, and a black skirt.

I head downstairs and see that JB is already ready to leave

I head downstairs and see that JB is already ready to leave. He grabs his keys and takes my hand.

We enter the car and we head to the mall.