Yuto~ Pentagon (Imagine)

Mistletoe imagine

-A little suggestive

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

You walk out of the bathroom and your boyfriend, Yuto, is nowhere to be seen.

You exit your bedroom and walk down the stairs silently, looking for Yuto. You see him in the kitchen, trying to hang Christmas decorations.

"Good Morning Yuto! Sorry I didn't greet you earlier, I was in the shower." You walked over to him and got on your tip-toes to reach him, placing a light peck on his cheek.

He smiles at you, but the smile slowly turns into a smirk. He looks you up and down and asks, "Why haven't you gotten dressed? Why are you just in your towel?" He gazes at you once more before looking back at your face.

"Well I did laundry last night, and the clothes I wanted were in the laundry room. Plus, you were sleeping when I went in the shower so I figured you wouldn't have to see me until I was dressed." You stop for a second and glare at him. "You perv."

He chuckles and rests his hands on your waist, leaning in to whisper something.

"It's not my fault that my girlfriend is hot as f*ck. When someone that hot walks in with just a towel and water dripping from their hair, some people don't exactly think purely."

"Well maybe those people should control themselves." You say back, then pulling away from his grasp on you.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I must get dressed." You say walking away, glaring at him the whole way.

"Can I at least have a kiss?"

He turns away with a pout, continuing to decorate.

-------

After a few minutes, you enter the room again, but fully dressed this time.

"I'm back babe, how's the decorating coming along? Would you like some help?"

"I'm actually almost done, all that is left is decorating the tree. How about we do that together?" He suggests.

"Okay, let's go!" You rush to get the box of ornaments and back to the tree, where Yuto is waiting for you.

Yuto chuckles and scrunches his face at your cuteness.

--------

"Okay, we're done, now it's time for the star. Y/N, would you like to do the honors?"

"I can't," you pout, "I'm too short. I can't reach."

He smiles and says, "Then I'll help you."

"And how would you do th-AAH!" You were interrupted by Yuto sweeping you off your feet, picking you up, and placing you on his shoulders.

Your thighs on his shoulders, holding you up by his muscular arms. It made you feel safe.

"Don't you dare drop me Yuto!"

He chuckles lightly and carefully hands you the star. You cautiously lean over and attempt to position the star on top of the tree.

After a couple seconds, you finally place it on the tree correctly.

"See, I knew you could do it."

He gently hoists you up from his shoulders and catches you in his arms skillfully. He then places you on the couch lightly.

"See, not a single scratch on you." Yuto says with a sly smile on his face. You chuckle and roll your eyes.

"Hey Y/N?"

"Yeah?"

"How about you join me in the kitchen? We should make dinner together tonight." Yuto says with a cherry smile.

"Sure, that sounds like fun. Plus, I don't want to get poisoned."

"Oh come on! My cooking isn't that bad!" Yuto defends. "Just for that, you're gonna receive a punishment... From the tickle monster."

Yuto practically jumps on you and attacks you with tickles. He obliterates your sides with playful tickles.

"Y-yut-to! S-s-st-top."

"Apologize first, and I'll think about it." He continued to ravish you with soft tickles.

"Fine. I'm sorry. Your cooking is delicious."

"That's what I thought." Yuto said, finally releasing his hands from you.

"Not gonna lie, that tickle monster had some wrath." You say with a giggle.

Yuto chuckles and says, "Sorry if I hurt you Y/N, let's go make dinner." You nod and follow him into the kitchen.

--------

You were stirring the noodles when all of the sudden, Yuto wraps his arms around you in a back hug.

"What's this hug for Yuto?"

"Look up."

You look above you and see something unexpected.

"When did you hang this mistletoe? I can't believe you."

Yuto chuckles and turns you around to face him. "Sorry, but it's the rules. Now I can finally have my kiss that I've wanted all day." Yuto pouts cutely.

"You totally planned this, but oh well."

You give in to his shenanigans, and lean in. He smiles into the kiss, happy that he fooled you into it.

The kiss is passionate, slowly getting heated. He lifts you up by the back of your thighs and places you on the kitchen counter. He still continues to ravish your lips, turning needy. The kiss is full of lust and passion. He bites at your bottom lip, asking for access. You gladly oblige and smirk into the kiss, wrapping your arms around his neck. He deepens the kiss and the make out session gets more intense.

After a while you finally pull away, looking into his lust-filled eyes.

"Was this part of the plan?"

He lets out a deep chuckle, "It wasn't, but it surely is now." He then bites his lip, that's when you know there is no turning back.

He lifts you up and carries you into the room, placing you on the bed.

"Yuto, what about dinner?"

He quickly strips of his shirt and answer, "Forget about it, I have a new meal to devour."

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Unedited

Hope you enjoyed! Merry Christmas!