three. butterflies

SHE.
( INSTAGRAM AND REAL LIFE. )

✧∘ ଂ ࿐༄✩*.°

liked by milliebobbybrown, calebmclaughlin, and 674,248 others

harperbrooks: atlanta, here i come 😎

COMMENTS FOR THIS POST HAVE BEEN DISABLED.

REAL LIFE.

HARPER NERVOUSLY FIDDLED her fingers, as she looked around. She was currently outside atlanta's airport waiting for sadie and millie. She was ecstatic to see them and the rest of the cast, but she was extremely nervous to see sadie.

When her best friend, millie introduced her to sadie, she never expected to actually fall in love with her. She thought the small crush she grew would go away. But she couldn't be more wrong. This feeling was new to her and she absolutely hated it.

She hated how the redhead was always the only thing on her mind. She hated the butterflies in her stomach when Sadie texted her. She hated how her heart would beat when she heard her voice. But the thing she absolutely hated the most, was how she knew sadie would never feel the same way.

Her phone rang, interrupting her thoughts. She felt her heart beat as she saw who it was from.

angel 😇
we're here
where are you???

Harper looked up and spotted the two girls looking for her. She waved at them, and they both came running when they spotted her. The british girl engulfed her in a hug, almost knocking the poor blonde over.

" Baby! " Millie shrieked, smiling at her best friend.

" My love! " Harper chuckled, ruffling the brunette's hair.

She glanced over, and was met with a pair of bright blue eyes and huge smile. The redhead smiled at her, flowers in one hand. Harper slowly walked over to the girl, heart beating tremendously fast, and embraced her.

" Harps. " the redhead whispered, finally pulling away. Harper shyly looked down, butterflies in her stomach.

" My sades. " Harper finally let out, looking up. Sadie smiled at her once again, and looked down at the flowers in her hand.