fourteen. she loves him

SHE.
( REAL LIFE. )

✧∘ ଂ ࿐༄✩*.°

HARPER WAS CURRENTLY on her way to sadie's hotel room. after sadie had told her she didn't feel well, harper decided she would bring her flowers. she smiled looking down at the flowers, the redhead on her mind.

they were both staying at the same hotel, so the walk wasn't long and harper didn't mind. as she walked towards the redhead's hotel room, she heard faint laughter. she frowned and walked closer.

as she turned the corner, her heart dropped at the sight in front of her.

sadie was standing in front of her room, a big smile on her face. she was holding grayson's hand, and was laughing at something he said. she looked perfectly fine.

just as he was about to lean down to kiss her, harper quickly walked away.

she lied to me. sadie lied to me.

she quietly walked towards the elevator, wiping the tears rushing down her cheeks.

why are you even crying? she wasn't even yours in the first place.

she'd rather hang out with him than you. what's so hard to understand?

she knew it wasn't a big deal, but it still hurt her. it hurts seeing the person you love the most, be with someone else.

she threw the flowers in the nearest trashcan and walked to her hotel room. she closed the door behind her, and sat on her bed, sobbing as she reminded herself once again.

she loves him. not you.

✧∘ ଂ ࿐༄✩*.°

AUTHOR'S NOTE
act one is almost over 😔