10

Morning finally arrived. Five awoke, first, in a position that he wasn't too happy with. He climbed carefully over (Y/N), as to avoid disturbing her, and changed into his uniform. After having the soft material covering is body, he looked over at (Y/N) and his usual glare softened. When he looked at her, he saw someone with no worries or troubles. Someone who was carefree, controversial to her conscious state.

Two minutes of him staring at her past before she jolted up. She took a few deep breaths before looking towards Five. He averted his eyes as fast as possible and his glare formed on his face once more.
"Were you watching me sleep?"
"Of course not." Five tried to lie.
"Don't lie, I know everything and you know that."
"What does it matter?" Five sighed, straightening out his tie.
"It doesn't I was just asking."
"Alright, well don't." Five responded in a demanding tone. The two looked at each other awkwardly for a few moments.

"I think that before we go to there I'm going to need some new clothes... torn and bloodied clothes may arouse some suspicion." (Y/N) stared at Five blankly before he responded.
"Right, we'll stop off on the way."
"And what do you suppose I wear until then?"
"You decide," (Y/N) was about to cut in but didn't get the chance as Five continued talking, "If you don't decide, you won't be happy with the outcome." His face was mere inches from hers now. She could feel his breath against her face. She coughed slightly and looked down, her way of getting a little bit more space between the two of them. Five realised what was happening and pulled away from her, turning away from her as she changed into the clothes that she had worn yesterday. After the moment that was filled to the brim with awkwardness, Five turned back around and took the girl by the wrist, jumping them to a clothing store nearby.

(Y/N) scurried around, taking a hold of a few items and going to the counter to pay. Five stared at her for a couple of seconds with his eyebrows furrowed.
"Aren't you goi- oh wait, you know exactly whether or not they will look all right don't you?"
"Exactly." She stated. Five shook his head and turned back to the employee.
"That'll be $65.75." The perky, fake blonde, woman told them.
"$65 for 2 shirts, a skirt and jeans? Are you out of your mind?" He yelled at the employee.
"Five, relax, I'll pay for it."
"With what? You don't have any money!"
"Not once did I ever say that." (Y/N) argued as she reached into her jean pocket, pulling out a $50 and $20 bill. Five looked at her with a look on his face that suggested that he was confused.
"It's none of your business Five." The teenager stated, her statement a response to exactly what she was thinking.
"How... how did you do that?" The two of them, now, each had eyes the size of the moon.
"I... uh..." (Y/N) looked to the employee before giving Five a look, "thank you, Miss." She looked at the blonde, grabbed the bag and pulled Five out of the store.

"Answer my question!" Five demanded as they were walking up to the large building.
"Look, I don't know, I heard your voice, I thought you said something so I responded. Clearly you didn't say it out loud. I don't know what happened so stop asking!" (Y/N) shouted. Five huffed and walked inside, clutching his glass eye.
The two traveled in the elevator, up a few floors, and walked into a pristine white room. There was a desk in the middle, windows placed in the background giving the teens a clear view of the city below. There was a man that walked by with crutches that was assisted by who could only be assumed as a worker.
A relatively tall, compared to the short teens, man walked through some glass doors, he looked around for a single moment only to notice the 'children'.
"Uh, can I help you?" He politely inquired. The two turned to face the older gentleman. He looked them up and down, the boy in a school uniform and the girl in a black, button up shirt, with a black skirt and a thin, black and red, floral cardigan.

Five walked towards him and lifted the glass eye.
"I need to know who this belongs to." He presented the eye to him to which the older man furrowed his brows.
"Where did you get that?" He pointed to the sphere in Five's palm.
"What do you care?" Five retaliated, defensive over what has happened in his... 'past'. The man looked at him in disbelief and so Five shrugged.
"I...we... we found it... on a playground, actually." Five looked to (Y/N), on his left with a small smirk.
"Yeah, we did, it must have just," she clicked her tongue, "popped out." She finished. The two of them smiled up at the man as he nodded. Five looked back down to the eye and continued on with his lie.
"We wanna return it to its rightful owner."
"Oh... what are thoughtful couple." The lady behind the desk blurted out. She looked over to her colleague with a smile over her sentence.
"Yeah... look up the name for me will ya?" Five demanded, politely, with a counterfeit smile.
"That's not how this works." (Y/N) declared.
"Uh, I'm sorry, but your friend is right, patient records are strictly confidential." The man informed them, "that means I can't tell you-"
"Yeah, trust me, we know what it means." (Y/N) grumbled, rubbing her hands over her face.

The three stood in silence for a few moments.
"But, I will tell you what I can do! I will take the eye off your hands and return it to the owner." The man suggested with a smile, "I'm sure he or she will be very grateful, so if I can just-"
"Yeah, you're not touching this eye." Five said.
"Now you listen here, young man-" He was cut off, yet again. Five took a hold of his collar and pulled him down to his level.
"No! You listen to me, asshole."
"Five..." (Y/N) started.
"I've come a long way for this," Five began his small monologue, "through some shit your pea brain couldn't even comprehend, so just give me the infor-"
"Five! You need to stop."
"No, if he gives me the information I need... I'll be on my merry way." Five contradicted her, "Oh and another thing, if you call me 'young man' one more time, I'm gonna our your head through that damn wall." He continued on.
"Oh dear..." the two females in the room sighed.
"Call security." The man said softly to the lady behind the desk.
"Yeah." She responded and put the phone to her ear.
Five pursed his lips and grunted before shoving the large man away from him. The man exhaled and straightened out his jacket, all the while Five roughly grabbed (Y/N)'s hand and pulled her out of the building.

He was far from done with that man.

A/N: Sorry for the lack of an update yesterday and the day before, today is the first day off I've had so far and I won't have one for the next week, but yeah, more Klaus content in the next one, let me know if there are any spelling errors and yeah... that should be it. Have a good week everyone!
-Hill