48

Five left the kitchen after his statement. He left without another word. But (Y/N) wasn't having any of that.

She ran after him and started to frantically ask him why he said it. She wanted her answer.
"I thought you knew everything," Five said, refusing to turn to her as he began to stomp his way up the stairs.
"Well yes, but you seem to be forgetting that I'm still fairly disorientated from... you know."
"We'll talk about this later, we don't have the time," Five explained after a small pause.
"No! We'll talk about this now!" (Y/N) almost yelled. At this, Five decided to finally face her, stopping on the step above her.
"Alright, listen to me. We do not have time for your ridiculous longing to know everything. Right now, we have a job to do; we'll talk about this later."

(Y/N) grumbled quietly in response, but she continued to follow him up the stairs nonetheless. The two of them rushed through the halls in silence before they reached a room, of which Klaus had residence.

"Hey, get up. We're going," Five stated upon entering his brother's room.

Klaus was laying on his bed, no shirt, trying to figure out how to knit something, and failing simply at untangling the wool, in order to begin. As Five was looking at Klaus, he could hear a faint smack coming from behind him and he instantly knew it was (Y/N) hitting the palm of her hand against her forehead. 

"Where?" Klaus asked.
"To save the world," (Y/N) responded with a raised brow. She acted as though it was obvious, clearly forgetting, briefly, who she was talking to.
"Oh, is that all? Great." Klaus put down his knitting needles and wool, sitting up in his bed.
"So, Pogo said Dad killed himself to get us al back together, right?"
"Yeah, so?" Klaus questioned.
"So, it got me thinking. I had to jump to the future to figure out when it happened , but Dad, he can't time travel. So how'd the crazy bastard actually know to kill himself a week before the end of the world?"
"Couldn't you just as-"
"Klaus, it was rhetorical, and we've been over why I can't tell you guys about the future numerous times."
"Remind me why..." Klaus said with a confused expression.

With a groan, the girl began to explain.
"There are certain things in this world that need to be left unknown. If I told you your death date, which for the majority of the human race, it's pretty easy to figure out, it would completely change a lot of your decisions. In fact, better yet, if I tell you whether you succeed or fail in your mission to stop the apocalypse, your decisions will be influenced. Imagine we're playing a game of cluedo. I know the room, the weapon, and who did it. But I can't tell you shit. I need to be impartial in this game of cluedo - this game of life - else there shall be consequences beyond your reasoning."

Klaus merely stared at her.
"Five, I mean this in the best possible way. Do not let her go. If you do, you will never find anyone else ever again, I speak on behalf of all women, we had a meeting. You're a pain in the ass. Plus, it's like you two are made for each other, cause you guys are the only people who can actually understand what the other is saying."
"Can we get back to the topic at hand, please?!" Five yelled. (Y/N) coughed.
"Yes, sorry-" she began to use an American accent and hunched her back slightly "-truth is, our whole lives, he's been telling us we'd save the world from an impending apocalypse."

After (Y/N)'s imitation of Five led to Klaus falling into a fit of giggles.
"Dude, she sounds just like you!" He laughed.
"Klaus!" Five yelled, snapping his brother out of his world of laughter.
"Right, sorry," he coughed for a moment, "I always thought that he just said that to scare us into doing the dishes."
"Me too. But what if the old man really knew it was going to happen?" This then led to the two of them questioning how their adoptive father knew about the apocalypse and then talking about how they were gonna save the world, just the three of them.

"Well... ideally not, but... I'm working with what I've got," Five said, looking at Klaus blankly.
"Okay, now then, onto something a little more serious, if I could just escort you into the hallway where we'll be meeting Diego in exactly 3 seconds," (Y/N) clapped her hands together before gesturing to them to follow behind her.

Four and Five looked at each other in confusion for a moment before they both followed in her direction, Five shoving his hands into his pockets in the process.

"Where have you been?" Five questioned, the currently running down the hall, Diego.
"Can I save us all some time? I'm getting impatient and bored. Diego's been in Jail, Luther's disappeared, Allison is in danger. There we go, we're all caught up."

The three siblings looked at her as if she was insane before she snapped her fingers.

"Well let's get a fucking move on!"