G1 SoundWave x mech seeker reader

Y/n's pov    

I groaned as I collapsed on the berth as my mate chuckled at me I didn't even have the strength to glare at him. My wounds were sealed and patched up but the pain was still there. My wings were killing me as I hissed every once in a while they moved.

My mate SoundWave lifted me up and cuddled me into his chest-plates and I purred. "So I'm guessing the mission didn't go well?" I growled as my e/c optics narrowed and I snarled out "StarScream chickened out and left me to fight!".

I could feel SoundWave freeze and then tremble with rage as he growled out "that waste of metal of a seeker!". I nuzzled him and he calmed down my f/c paint job chipped and no longer shiny.

He chuckled and hugged me closer saying "next time he leaves you I'm going to offline him!". I purred again and said "watch it Soundy you sound dangerous!" He chuckled as we both fell into a peaceful recharge.

Timeskip

No-one's pov

"YOU STUPID PIECE OF SCRAP!" screamed StarScream right in your face long story short you went on a mission, the Autobots showed up he fled while you fought and got injured so you had to return and now Screamer is having a temper tantrum at you. You vented deeply and said "hey Screamer as the humans say fuck you too!" he screamed and went to hit me until he froze and collapsed on the ground screaming and clutching his helm.

You grinned showing off your sharp denta knowing exactly who is doing this kneeling down you said "listen here and listen well you will not abandon any-bot ever again you stupid piece of worthless chicken metal!" and with that you turned from him and left.

Turning a corner you immediately snuggled into SoundWaves chest-plates saying "sweetspark I was handling it" he growled softly and kissed your helm crest saying "I do not care he threatened to hit you so I made him pay".

You chuckled and purred out "I do love your mental gift Soundy!" he purred back as you both  made your way back to your berth room.

(Hey my star-cubs! so sorry for not updating anyway hoped you enjoyed this one-shot!)

Edited on the 3/08/22