TFP BreakDown x predacon femme reader

Ok so in this one-shot you are a Predacon and PredaKing's sister! Also in this Breakdown was never killed he survived so without further a due enjoy!
Also the image below which I do not own is your robot form!

Ok so in this one-shot you are a Predacon and PredaKing's sister! Also in this Breakdown was never killed he survived so without further a due enjoy!Also the image below which I do not own is your robot form!

No-ones pov

You growled lowly at the femme looking mech as he screamed at your brother PredaKing. You were a Predacon called y/n and your mission was to hunt and kill the Autobots.

Standing up on all four legs as StarScream hit your brother you snapped and let out a loud snarl and turned slamming your f/c plated tail against his frail chest-plate as he screamed in shock.

Predaking purred in thanks and you nuzzled him as a way of telling him it's ok you walked back into the ship and your e/c optics landed on a blue and gray mech known as Breakdown as he walked through the space bridge. You purred and nuzzled his chest-plate and he chuckled "nice to see you too y/n"

Walking down the grey hall you transformed into your robot form and you looked down at your mate. His yellow optic shined with joy as he placed his servos on your swollen stomach plating.

"How long till the others find out about us and the sparklings?" You giggled and bent down to kiss his cheek. "Considering KnockOut already knows not long with his gossip"

He kissed you passionately and held you "I love you my Predacon" Giggling again you kissed back.

"And I love you my wrecker"

(Hello my star-cubs hope you enjoyed the one-shot see ya all in the next one!)

Edited on the 3/08/22