MTMTE Pharma x femme reader

After hearing the knew of your beloved being kidnapped by the DJD you set off to rescues him and teach Tarn to fear a femme when messed with. So without further a due enjoy!

No-ones pov

Pharma groaned when Tarn punched him in the tank and coughed up energon he chuckled weakly and looked at Tarn with excitement in his optics "do that again!" He said and Tarn growled lowly at him and went to hit him again.

Until a loud explosion shook the room and screams could be heard outside the door causing Tarn to look at Pharma and grab his helm "what is that?!" Said bot chuckled and looked at Tarn with madness in his eyes "that's y/n and she's not happy Tarn" another scream could be heard and he grinned "you might wanna run "giggles" she's a force not to be reckoned with"

Suddenly the wall caved in and there stood a semi tall figure with large wings and a tail that slammed down into the ground creating a spider webs like pattern of cracks on the floor.

The figures servos turns into claws as a deep and threading growl echoed through the halls and Tarn shivered "you dare touch my mate!" The figure roared out in a deep female voice as you drop kicked him into the wall and kicked him We're it hurts.

The spike cover

He screamed in pain holding his plating as you turned and unchained Pharma you purred nuzzling your mate while picking him up and holding him bridal style as he giggled sadisticly "y/n your covered in energon~"

You blushed and said "yeah what about it Pharma?" He purred And kissed your cheek-plate Before groaning in pain "I think you suit it~" you rolled your optics at him and spread your wings and took of into the the sky.

Never mess with a femmes mate...never......

Edited on the 03/09/22