CHAPTER 10

Start of a Warrior

It was time for augmentations for you, you walked to the wide table that had the needles. Prepared, you laid down, as the needles jabbed your body, "Nnngh! Mph! Agh!" you'd say as the stinging would inject the chemicals that would soon make you the soldier you'll be. A few seconds later, the augmentations finally is done. you would get out of the table and walk to the armor-case that had your Mark II SPI Armor for your first ever training mission as a HeadHunter. Kurt came in your room asking "Are you ready for your mission...?" you would nod as yes as he said "Good... you'll be dropping in a Innsurrectionist ship, neutralize it and get a pelican to the ship and then back to the Camp Curahee base, you'll have a camera attachment also known as 'theatre' to your helmet so you can record and have us look at your skills. Good luck, spartan." Kurt would lead you to the pelican as you got on alone, prepared for your first ever mission. 40 MINUTES LATER, you have arrived with slight fear inside your body but alot of confidence to face the enemies. you started to walk as you kicked down a door that had a rebel inside, aiming your M329 DMR at him, you suddenly started to walk over to him and hit his head with the butt of the gun. a shot from a M6D Magnum went over your right shoulder, you ran to the rebel, pummeling him hard as you threw a grenade at a group of rebels that'd be running towards your position after you pummeled the other rebel, you evaded back to your room as a group of other rebels would start to run into your room, shooting you with their MA37 Assault Rifles. But luckily, you use a piece of cover to avoid shots and survive. But, the rounds would start pounding the cover you hid in. you took your M329 DMR and shot one rebel in the head, distracting 2 of the rebels, as then some sort of explosion would appear behind the rebes, sucking them in as it would suck you in too, trapping you, but there'd be some parts of the ship to cover yourself with that you'd use to not die. 5 MINUTES LATER, you would wake up in a hill of snow as you would see some bases of Innsurrectionists, this would be the Battle of Mamore that you must complete and win alone.