CHAPTER 11

53 Hours Alone In Havoc

After all of the bases, convoys, and groups you exterminated on your journey to fight and then escape, and even when you got some injuries, you still made it through. There'd be no singles or communications to make with the UNSC or ONI. You kept walking through the freezing cold. The cold would even get into your SPI Mark II Armor. Until, you found what seemed to be a Pelican. The vehicle would be nearly broken but seemed to be quite functional, you got into the pilot seat, did a few things on it, and started to fly. 35 MINUTES LATER, you'd arrive at a base after a very long flight there. You would get out of the pelican in a drowsy manner from the injuries and all the action, Kurt and Mendez would run up to you along with 5 Medics too, 2 bullet shots in each shoulder, utility, stomach, and chest. The wounds would bleed like a fluid but not heavily. One of the Medics said "He will make it... Don't worry... Bullets may have pierced him but he's still healthy..." 2 of the Medics would get some replies as the second Medic said "He still needs treatment..." as the first Medic said "Right... We must get him to the hospital room now and fix him..." they'd wak you to the hospital room. 8 MINUTES LATER, You'd wake up, all for fixed up and healed as one of the Doctors walked to you and said "No bad news... Only good news, you can still fight and you're not handicapped, especially no infections or inner-body breakings... you also will get a medal for your heroic actions when you fought alone on Mamore..."