Ch.1

~Bakugos POV~

My alarm starts to blare into my dorm room. I groan and get out of my bed. As I approach my bathroom in nothing but my boxers I feel my body heat up immensely. I enter the bathroom, paying no mind to the heat, and get ready for my day. As I leave my bathroom and approach my closet I become unsteady and fall to my knees. I smell my own scent float into the air in large amounts.

"Shit...not now really...now...right fucking now?!"

I feel a sudden urge to nest. I follow it. I'm out of suppressants...I have to ride it out... I gather random articles of clothing, blankets, sheets, anything fluffy and make pile on my bed. I crawl ontop of it and curl up as my body writhers in painful cramping and overheating as slick starts leaking from my ass. No...why Today?! Why this week?! I can't go to clas like this! I'm going to have to skip today and explain once I have my pills. I want to touch myself...but from experience I already know it won't do anything....but screw it...

I reach a hand down to them hem of my boxers and pull them down, tossing them away. I wrap my hand around my cock and start to pump it. I lean my head back and moan as I pump faster. I rub my thumb over my slit as I pump my dick. As I pump myself quickly I hear footsteps. I ignore it until knocks sound at my door but I can't stop myself. The door to my dorm opens right as I cum all over myself

"Bakugo are you in he-?"

I look up to see Shoto Todoroki in front of my closed door. I try to hide myself in my nest.

"What is going on?"

"No-Nothing! Ge-Get out if my dorm!"

He steps closer to me.

"Who knew the all powerful Katsuki Bakugo was an Omega."

What is he doing?!

"No! G-Get out!"

"Hmmm. Well you look like you could use an Alphas help.~"

No....the last time an Alpha 'helped' me...

Flashback start:

I was sitting on a bench in a park when someone grabbed me and dragged me into a nearby building. I squirm and kick trying to get away. Once inside the person throws me to the ground and climbs on top of me.

"Why hello  pretty little Omega.~"

"Who are you?! Get off of me?!"

The man above me smirks and pulls my pants and boxers down tossing them away. He rips off my shirt and foracescmy shoes and socks off and traces his hands around me. I whimper and kick and thrash.

"Get away from me!"

The guy above me uses his quirk to hold me down. I sob and scream out.

"Your going to hold still for me brat."

"Let me go! Let me go! Let me go!"

I try and squirm but am un successful. He pulls his zipper down and pulls his penis out. He pounds into me without any warning. I scream out until he pulls out and finishes cumming all over me. He deactivates his quirk and leaves after fixing up his bottoms he leaves. I curl into myself and sob. After a little while I recloth myself and wander home.