Ch. 2

~Todorokis POV~

I walk out of Bakugos dorm room and quickly make my way to the exit. I just kissed Katsuki Bakugo. I just cuddled with Katsuki Bakugo. I just made-out with Katsuki Bakugo. I just gave Katsuki Bakugo a hand job and touched his ass. I've had a crush on him for so long...and that is the first set of things I do to him...?! All because he's in heat... Damnit! He probably doesn't even feel that way about me! I'm just going to get his pills for him...and then give them to him...and then go tell Aizawa what happend....sort of...just the jist of it really...

I walk out of the dorms and head to the nearest pharmacy. Once inside I walk around until a store clerk comes up to me.

"Hello sir. Finding everything ok?"

"Um....no...Can you direct me to your male heat surrpressants please?"

"Yes sir. Whose it for?"

They ask while leading me away.

"Um a freind or classmate...both?"

They laugh as we stop near the suppressants.

"You sound confused. Is it complicated?"

I nod.

"Yeah...any recommendations?"

"Depends. His age?"

"Um...sixteen if I remember correctly. "

They nod and kneel down before getting back up and handing me a bottle.

"This should help your friend. Tell him that he should get a prescription refill as soon as possible ok?"

"Yeah. Thank you so much. I'm going to go check out."

"Yes of course. Oh and good luck."

I turn back to them.

"What do you mean?"

They smile.

"I can smell they're scent all over you. And the look in your eyes say that you care about this guy a lot."

I blush and nod.

"Thank you."

They nod and walk off. I go to the register and pay for the pills before starting the walk to the dorms. Once back I walk up to Bakugos dorm and tap lightly on the door before entering. Once inside I see him cuddled up in the corner of his bed asleep. It's adorable... Oh my lord he's cuddling with my jacket. My face goes red as I go to his mini fridge and open it. I pull out a water bottle that happend to be in there and close the fridge. I walk to his bed and set the things I had for him on the nightstand. Standing up I start to leave when someone grabs my shirt. I turn around and see Bakugo half asleep tugging on my shirt.

"Stay. Please....just....hold me...."

I smile and kick off my shoes getting into the bed next to him. Laying down next to him he cuddles into me. My face flushes as he falls asleep again. I slowly start to fall asleep while holding him to my chest. I wake up a few hours later to shuffling. I see Bakugo squirming in his sleep as tears run down his face. I gently shake him.