Rollercoaster

Lately I've been on a rollercoaster, tryna get a hold of my emotions

Jack POV

Mark and I got into another fight.

Rubbing his nose in frustration he asked, "Jack why are you getting so upset over this?" "You left this morning and I didn't know where you were." Mark paused for a moment trying to calm himself down, "I went to the store to buy us food, that we need, to survive." Mark said that as though he believed his boyfriend was an idiot, and truth be told that hurt him. "I understand that but you didn't even send a text to my phone or something so that when I woke up I wouldn't be left wondering where you went today." Jack said in a strained tone. It was true that they both had busy schedules with them both being youtubers, but Mark and Jack had always seemed to make it work.

Mark calmed himself not wanting to say something that would hurt his lover. He thought in his head, "Why is he getting so upset, I do this kinda often but he's never had a problem with it?" Jack himself was wondering the same thing.

Mark asked Jack in a soft, patient, tone, "Jack, baby, why are you getting so upset over this? Was it because I was gone? Or was it because I didn't tell you I would be leaving?" Jack didn't have a response due to the fact that he really wasn't sure himself. "I, I don't know" He said looking down.

Jack POV

The argument ended after that, neither of us wanting to continue. Looking back on it I was upset really only because he would be gone. The thought of him ever deciding to leave scared me more then I would ever admit to. I love him, so much.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey y'all, my first chapter this book is complete! Wattpad was being a bitch and deleted half this chapter the first time but I obviously remade it and I think it's better this way.