Little Bean

~ DELILAH'S POV ~

As I was staring at my bump, there was a knock on the door so I made my way downstairs. Looking through the curtain I could see five secret service agents standing outside, so I opened the door.

"Miss. Kirkman?" one asked causing me to nod my head. "We need to bring you to the White House ma'am."

"Oh okay. Come in, I just need to grab a few things." I said walking upstairs. Walking into the bedroom I grabbed a bag and placed a pair of clothes for me and Aaron for work tomorrow as well as his pyjamas. Walking into the bathroom, I placed our toothbrushes, toothpaste, and skin care and makeup into the bag. I grabbed some white trainers and put them on along with a hoodie and grabbed the pregnancy test placing it in my pocket.

"I'm ready" I said walking downstairs.

"This way, miss" one of them said to me leading me to an SUV. There was on in front and one behind mine.

"Where are my siblings and parents?" I asked.

"You're parents are at the White House and we have agents getting your siblings." he replied.

"Thank you. When we get there can you take me to Aaron Shore please."

"Of course, ma'am" he replied.

"Thank you"

When we got to the White House, they led me to a room and knocked on the door before opening it. "Delilah" Aaron said running over to me. "Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yeah I'm fine. Are you okay?"

"Yeah" he said kissing my forehead.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you I wasn't going. It slipped my mind. Aaron we... we need to talk." I said looking down.

"What's wrong?" he asked lifting up my chin.

"I'm... I'm..." before I could finish an agent walked in.

"You're needed in the residence. Both of you." he said

"Just give us a second." he said making him leave. "What is it? Del?"

"Nothing" I said with a fake smile. "I'll tell you later."

"Del" he said with a sigh.

"What it's fine, I'll tell you later, okay. You focus on running the country!" I said walking out the room, him following me out.

We walked upstairs to the residence. "When are we going to tell your parents about us" Aaron sighed.

"Now?" I asked.

"As long as your ready. I don't mind waiting." he said kissing my forehead.

"No, let'a do it now. I mean we're engaged. I love you. What's the point in waiting any longer."

"Okay" he said opening the door.

We walked outside to see my parents talking. Mom was crying, she thought I was dead.

"Mom, Dad." I said letting go of Aarons hand to give them a hug.

"Oh my baby. I thought we'd lost you." Mom said kissing my cheek.

"I love you." I said to both of them. "Mom, Dad I... we have something we wanted to tell you." I said walking to stand next to Aaron and holding his hand. "Aaron's my boyfriend -"

"Fiance" he said making me giggle and kiss his cheek.

"Wait, Aaron's you're boy- fiance?" Dad asked confused, causing us both to nod.