5 Years Ago and Doctor's Appointments

~ Delilah's POV: 5 YEARS AGO ~

As I was walking to Williams office a guy walked into me causing my coffee to spill all down my blouse. "Shit, oh my god, I'm so sorry." the guy said. When I looked up I saw the most breath taking guy and when he looked into my eyes time seemed to stop. He had black hair that was styled perfectly, with a perfect jaw line and a muscular frame.

"No, it's my fault...I wasn't looking." I said placing a strand of hair behind my ear. Looking down at my top I realised it was one of my favourites. "Oh my top" I said sadly.

"I am so sorry. Let me buy you a new one." he said getting his wallet out.

"No it's fine, honestly," I said grabbing his hand, "but you can take me out for coffee."

"Yeah, deal how about a drink after work."

"I'd enjoy that, --" I said waiting for him to tell me his name.

"Aaron Shore." he said putting a hand out for me to shake.

"Delilah Kirkman." I said shaking his hand.

~ Aaron's POV ~

I was on my phone leaving the Attorney General's office when I accidentally bumped into a girl. "Shit, oh my god, I'm so sorry." I apologised realising I'd wrecked her white blouse as her coffee had spilt down it.

When I looked at her, time seemed to stop, she was absolutely breath taking even with barley any makeup on

When I looked at her, time seemed to stop, she was absolutely breath taking even with barley any makeup on. Her beautiful brown hair was tied up in a bun with bits of hair framing her face and her petite but curvy body made her look breath taking in that outfit.

Embarrassed that I'd ruined her top I offered to buy her a new one but she declined and opted for coffee which turned into drinks after work.

"Delilah Kirkman" she introduced herself as making me think of the new HUD Secretary, Tom Kirkman.

"So I'll meet you at 6?" I ask

"Yeah. There's this bar not to far from the White House, I'll meet you there, it's called off the record." she said with a wink before walking away.

~ THIRD POV ~

All day neither could stop thinking about one another, finally the time came for them to go on their little date and they couldn't be more excited.

Delilah wore a strapless red latex body-con dress which hugged all of her curves and her skinny figure. She had taken her hair out of the bun and left in natural and decided to touch up her makeup slightly by adding some foundation, contour and eye shadow.

 She had taken her hair out of the bun and left in natural and decided to touch up her makeup slightly by adding some foundation, contour and eye shadow