Forty One

Warning ⚠️ Mentions of Abortion!

Lee Eunmi

Eunmi:
What the fuck? You were supposed to have kissed him in the photo, but instead you hug him? Seriously Areum, a simple hug?

Areum:
You only said to touch him, you never said how!

Eunmi:
You're no help! I said to help me get him back, did you honestly think a hug would split them up? You're proving to be quite useless.

Areum:
Listen Eunmi, have you ever thought, that maybe he doesn't want you back? I mean you did break his heart.

Areum:
Then if that wasn't enough, you also had me break his heart-he would only be more upset with you if he knew that you were the one who asked me to get close to him in the first place.

Eunmi:
Shut up! Just shut up! He won't be more upset about it because he won't ever find out about it, cause you won't say a word! Just do what I ask of you and nothing else.

Areum:
I don't think I want to help out any further in your plan on getting Taehyung back, he's happy with her, leave them be.

Eunmi:
You're talking bold for someone who could be ruined with just one message to Jungkook. How would he feel if he knew about his child, which you killed.

Areum:
Leave Jungkook out of this Eunmi! I'll do whatever you ask of me just please-don't mention that to him. It'll break him and I don't think I could deal with that.

Eunmi:
Exactly now be a good puppy and follow the rules.

A/N:
I see the comments about abortion and such, I'm ignoring them because I won't debate about topics like that. I respect everyone's opinions no matter what. ❤️