Forty Two

You:
So, what-was our entire relationship some type of joke to you?

You:
You date me, and then you and Eunmi make fun of me or what? Why didn't you think to tell me about her Tae? The two of you slept together?

You:
You don't know how much that hurt-she hates me because of you, and I thought I could at least be happy knowing that I have you, but she threw it in my face that she had you too. I feel so stupid

Tae Tae ♥️:
Babe, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you feel stupid or anything, me and Eunmi dated long ago, I have no more feelings for her, please believe me. This is what she wants, to ruin us.

You:
You dated her? She only told me that the two of you slept together... I-I don't even know how to feel.

You:
You two deserve each other, I don't want anything to do with you anymore. Bye, Kim Taehyung.

Tae Tae ♥️:
No, I'm not letting you do this. Please baby, do not let her get in between us, this is what she wants, she want you and I to split up. Don't let her win Y/N.

Tae Tae ♥️:
You have to believe me, she means nothing to me, there's so much you don't know, I would never want her back again.

You:
Enlighten me then Tae, tell me the things that I don't know, because as of right now, you're a piece of shit!

A/N:
At work-working.
Y/N may seem dramatic right now, but pretend you're in her shoes and you find out that you're boyfriend and you're bestfriend dated and never told you, and then pretended not to know each other.