~5~

Sorry for the wait~ An update for you💜
:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

Author's POV
V was looking at Junkook's sleeping face and his lips. He uncontrollably learned in as he was looking at Jungkook's lips, he was going to ki-

"Hey, Tae are you done- what are you doing?"- Jin came barging in through the door, when suddenly he saw V on the ground looking under the bed.

"Huh? Oh this... um... nothing?"

"Ok...? Are you finished yet- why is he still in his dirty clothes?" Jin questions as he looks at Junkook's unchanged clothes and then at Tae.

"Oh yeah... right I got a bit distracted..."

"Hurry up and change him!!" Jin whisper-shouted.

"Okay, okay...." he sighed as he walked to Jungkook's closet and took out one of the cute Pjs that were in the there, then he smirked when he saw some panties. He took a hot pink panties and stood up still smirking.

 He took a hot pink panties and stood up still smirking

(These are the ones)

He walked back to the bed and took off Jungkook's clothes. He paused for a second to admire Jungkook's  indescribably attractive body, his milky white skin, just too perfect.

What snapped him from spacing too long was Jungkook's moving body.
(He is naked)
Tae moved his hand to touch Jungkook's bellybutton. Jungkook moans softly, feeling Taehyung's touch. Making Tae feel aroused.

Taehyung's POV

He looks so innocent, I can't. I should stop. I clean him up and then start to dress him up. I put the hot pink panties on him, I feel myself smirking again once I put the panties on him. I don't know why, but I feel excited for some reason.

Let me just dress him up fast or else I might do something I'm not supposed to do. I then put on his Pjs. My god he looks so hot.

Author's POV

Suddenly Jungkook turns around and because of his short shorts his bubbly ass shows a little which made Tae get frustrated. His thingy twitching. Tae stood up quickly, covered Jungkook up with the blanket, kissed his forehead and went out not before closing the lights.

To be continued...

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Sorry, I'm really trying to do my best and write the story, it's just that I don't have any.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, if it's starting to get boring please do tell, so that. Sorry if there were any mistakes.

You can give any ideas if you have or want to share.

Until then
Bye 👋🏼