Playthings & Bubble Baths

It was about forty-five minutes after Natalia had left Lou Lou Boutique with the Forbes vampire, the Bennett witch, and the Gilbert girl and went to the frozen yogurt shop next door before the Mikaelson vampire dropped off the group of friends bac...

It was about forty-five minutes after Natalia had left Lou Lou Boutique with the Forbes vampire, the Bennett witch, and the Gilbert girl and went to the frozen yogurt shop next door before the Mikaelson vampire dropped off the group of friends back at Caroline's house. Natalia was now walking away from her compelled BMW after she had parked in front of her current residence at the vampire hunter's apartment. However, though, before Natalia could enter the building, she quickly stopped and quirked an eyebrow when she saw her young brother, Klaus, heading towards her with an annoyed look on his face.

"What's got you rushing off in a hurry?" The seductive Mikaelson inquired to her young brother with a smirk playing on her painted pink lips once she walked up to the front of the apartment building and came to a stop in front of Klaus, who looked like he was lost in his thoughts as he continuously mumbled underneath his breath.

The dormant hybrid glanced up from his cell phone, well the vampire hunter's cell phone, as he had been trying to remember all the information Katherine had gave him. "Well, apparently I'm on the outs with my girlfriend," Klaus muttered with an eye roll as he did not care for the human's relationship before he told Natalia, "so, I'm going to go fix my relationship with the lovely aunt Jenna." The dormant hybrid then pointed his finger at this older sister with a deadly serious expression before he commanded, "stay out of trouble while I'm gone."

Natalia immediately rolled her blue eyes at her brother in the vampire hunter's skin before she shot Klaus a smirk and condescendingly waved her hand as she told him, "have a good time, brother." The seductive Mikaelson watched Klaus glare at her before he left in the vampire hunter's SUV with an amused chuckle as she loved messing with her young brother.

The original waited until she couldn't see Klaus anymore before she went to continue her journey into the apartment. However, though, before Natalia reached the door, she realized just how hungry she was for blood. It had totally slipped Natalia's mind to eat someone today since she had been busy with the scooby gang. So, instead of going straight to the apartment to rest, Natalia turned around and headed to Mystic Grill. Natalia figured that she could find someone to drink from at the restaurant faster than looking through alleyways like she recently had been doing.

It only took a few minutes for Natalia to arrive at the all too famous restaurant with her vampire speed since there wasn't that many people out on the streets. The seductive Mikaelson fixed her hair in the window like she always does before she strutted into the busy Mystic Grill. Natalia ignored all of the stares that she got, once again, as she tried to find the perfect victim. The original spotted the perfect one in just a couple of seconds as she recognized the bartender from her first night in Mystic Falls when she had played Katherine.

Natalia knew that the human wasn't on vervain by just the smell of her and she didn't really want to try hard for her food, so the Mikaelson vampire nodded her head to herself before she strutted towards the bar. "Hello, sweetheart," Natalia murmured once she took a seat on the wooden stool as she shot the blonde girl a seductive smirk.