The Dance : Step 1

The female original was dressed perfectly in an outfit that was made straight out of the nineteen-sixties with her little plaything on her arm as they arrived at the decade dance

The female original was dressed perfectly in an outfit that was made straight out of the nineteen-sixties with her little plaything on her arm as they arrived at the decade dance. The outfit was actually from Natalia's own personal collection. Natalia had never been a real big fan of Jackie Kennedy's look. She much rather preferred one of Mary Quant's many looks. This one in particular was a deep red miniskirt with a matching zip up crop top sweater.

Thankfully, though, cleavage wasn't a big issue anymore in this day and age, so the original had the zipper half way down to make it more trendsetting for this century. It was still classy but also very seductive with a pair of black knee high boots to finish off the look perfectly.

Natalia had been kind enough to let her little plaything borrow an original piece as well from her large collection. The human on Natalia's arm was adored in a simple black dress that complimented the original vampire as if they were actually in a relationship if Natalia had any real feelings in her dead heart.

"This place looks so amazing!" Maria gushed as she excitedly pulled the original vampire further into the crowded gym that was holding the sixties decade dance. "Look at all of these colors and patterns!" The Thomas girl exclaimed as her blue irises looked at every last detail that all looked like they came out of the nineteen-sixties.

Natalia released a scoff before she muttered, "this is nothing compared to the twenties." The original vampire placed her hand onto her plaything's lower back as they slowly moved further into the party before she explained, "there were bright colors and flapper dresses everywhere you looked." Natalia glanced over to the DJ booth before she added with a wide smirk playing onto her red lips, "the music was way better than this, too. There was just something about jazz music and the girls that just made it so much fun."

The Thomas girl looked up at her date with a flirty grin shining across her pink lips once they came to a stop in the middle of the decade dance. "Maybe I could put on one of those flapper dresses and show you what I can do," Maria teased as she slowly slid her hand down the side of Natalia's neck, exposed chest, before she settled her palm on the vampire's lower stomach.

Natalia released an amused chuckle as she stared down at her little plaything but agreed nonetheless as she nodded her head. "We'll set it up soon, babygirl," the original vampire promised as she smirked at the human girl while she mentally recalled all of the hundreds of girls that she had in the twenties and just how sexy they looked with their flapper dresses moving when she would eat them out. The best part, of course, though, was when those flapper dresses would be covered in the owner's own blood.

"Please make it soon," Maria practically begged as she gave the brunette vampire her best pout. "I wanna see what the old and sadistic Natalia would do to me," the Thomas girl murmured as she settled her hands onto Natalia's exposed waist.

The original vampire couldn't help the wide smirk they brightened up her face as she placed her right hand onto the side of her plaything's throat and gave it a short squeeze. "I would rock your world, babygirl," Natalia cockily muttered as she remembered just how she would ravish any girl who would walk into her arms.