The Plan

The human Petrova doppelganger's group of supernatural beings didn't even bother finishing the rest of their school day after Dana had dropped the bomb on them that Klaus would be at the decade dance tonight

The human Petrova doppelganger's group of supernatural beings didn't even bother finishing the rest of their school day after Dana had dropped the bomb on them that Klaus would be at the decade dance tonight. Instead, Elena, Bonnie, and Natalia dipped from school after the female original had told Maria that she would pick her up tonight and filled in Stefan about what had taken place once he had finally reached the cafeteria.

The quarlet was now inside of the Salvatore boarding house as they told Damon about what had happened at lunch today. Natalia was the one to take order of the conversation like the strong original that she was while the other three would just nod their heads in agreement and mutter tiny comments every now and again.

"So, I guess the only thing left to do now is go to that dance tonight," Natalia concluded after she told Damon the whole story. "I mean, the only way to stop him is to face him head on," the original vampire continued to convince the group of supernatural beings to go to the decade dance just like her brother wanted as she glanced at each face around the Salvatore boarding house.

"I agree with, Buffy," the older Salvatore brother muttered as he nodded his head and pointed towards the blue eyed vampire. Damon took a large gulp of his amber colored liquor before he focused his gaze onto the targeted doppelganger and told her, "we go to the dance and we find him."

Stefan scoffed at his brother's and Natalia's plan of action. "Really?" The younger Salvatore inquired with his eyebrow raised, "how are we going to do that?" Stefan shook his head and crossed his arms over his chest before he mentioned as he moved to stand beside his girlfriend, who sitting next to Natalia, "we don't even know what he looks like."

Damon rolled his blue eyes and scoffed right back before he commented, "something tells me he's not going to be sixteen and pimply." It was just common sense in Damon's opinion. There was no way the strongest being in the world was going to look like any normal face in Mystic Falls like a student.

"He could be anywhere at any time," Stefan continued to try to get his point across to everyone. "He compelled somebody at school," the younger Salvatore mentioned as he moved his green irises to his girlfriend, the Bennett witch, and Natalia before he sarcastically asked the trio, "I guess it's not as safe as you guys thought, huh?"

Natalia rolled her blue eyes towards her former best friend from the fact that he trying to put a damper on Klaus' plan. The original hated to be apart of this plan to begin with but she knew it just needed to be done. Natalia was already struggling with betraying Elena and her trust, she definitely didn't need Stefan's timid words to get in the way of it or she just might snap.

However, before Natalia could say anything sarcastic back to the younger Salvatore or try to convince them that they needed to go to the decade dance, she was soon interrupted when someone loudly knocked onto the front door. Everyone's gaze all went to the foyer before they saw Alaric quickly walk through the entrance.