JuSt fRieNds FiLler

Just friends the dude with the braids , is that a friend I can holla at or no ? Nah he said sipping from his cup .

I am balí I said reaching for his hand to shake , but David grab my arm & spin us around while he listen to beats.

I just bob my head listen to there freestyle till I felt dave wrap his arm around my waist resting his head on my back . Wanna stay with me tonight I ask low enough for him to hear me . He nodded his head and I got up grabbing his hand . Leaning us out , I'll catch ya later .
Byee I said walking out .

I pulled off and Dave was slumped . I kept the radio low , but I still was singing along with Kiana lede x Wicked Games

You love to be a trouble maker
Leaving now then fuck me later
It's always later later later
And I let you come back
'Cause sticking 'round is in my nature
And tolerating bad behaviour
You know that I do that
You love that I do that

I pulled in my parking lot turning off the car , D come on . He look over at me smirking that's your song . David quit playing and come on. I grab his hand leading him to my house door.

He took his jacket off and laid it on the couch . I'll be back I went showered and change to something more comfortable .

This nigga was in my bed passed out , I got up and untied his shoes taking them off

This nigga was in my bed passed out , I got up and untied his shoes taking them off . I started unblucking his pants , he reach up and grab my hands stopping me.

He look at me for a while before letting me go . What you doing balí ? just trying get you comfortable unless you wanna sleep with ya jeans on. Nah you got it .

My hand brushed his penis threw his boxers , & I bit my lip remembering what went on lastnight . Finally got his pants off and he turn over , boo get under the covers . He got under the covers rolling over , I turn off the light putting the covers over me and he pulled me to him . Big ass baby .....

10 am
Brushing my teeth , walking out my connecting bathroom starring at sleeping with dave . How did I end up with this nigga .

Rinse my mouth out and wash my face and went downstairs I know this nigga gonna have a hangover . I grab the pill bottle and went towards the kitchen to start breakfast, I cook beef sausage , eggs , and jelly biscuits.

I sat down eating my food on Instagram , I heard dave coming downstairs. Hey sleepyhead . you let me sleep for so long . I am sorry you just look extra exhausted , I got up handing him pills and a bottle of water . Thank you he said opening the water. Hungry ? Yeah ari calling you .

I ignored it and warm his food up , here . I place it in front of him and was going to walk away but he grab me . I turned around to look at him . Give me kiss , nope I said poppin the "p" . Nooo he said looking at me with a side eye. ,

Kissing cause feeling and I ain't tryna catch none . He picked up his fork and finished eatting . That's why you didn't tell my sister about us. No I just don't wanna look like a homewerker . He smacked his teeth ari know it ain't shit between me and dray . Yeah but you still with her thou & I don't have time to be fighting ya girl over you .

You know you my 2nd favorite person , hopefully kairi is your first . Of course, imma break it off with me and dray . I want you be my girl , I mean you acting like it cooking for me making sure I am straight I fucks with it .

We'll see , wanna go see that spot later or another time . No we can go later I'll love that , my car at the studio he said stretching . want me to take you to it . Nah baby you did enough got me feeling good and full . He got close trapping me in his arms.

My boy outside , so I am boy down the street I am bouts to dip . Okay I'll see you lattta I said walk towards the stairs Balí come here . Dave I am not kissing you . Who said it gotta he on the lips. My mind instantly went in the gutter . He bent down lift my right leg on his shoulder , moving my boy shorts to the side putting his tongue in first oh my god he made it wet extra wet and juicy. Came back up and kiss my forehead. It was like I was on ecstasy , I gotta go boo , he said . You sure you have to leave know ?

You so sexy when your hot and bother . Wait let me see ya phone . I walk over tossing it to him . Save my number , mf ....