One

Tam's p.o.v.

Its Saturday, one of the most boring days of the week. All I ever did was, sit and play my guitar. I tried to play every night from titanic but I always got stuck. Niall however, was better than me.

I suddenly found myself thinking about the guy, Harry. I lay there on the bed, staring at the ceiling. I don't know....I started thinking about various things like, where is he from? I know its was very stupid but-

Cheshire. I'm from Cheshire.

Woah. I just heard his voice in my mind. How did this happen? That was literally his voice in my mind. I quickly sat up and looked around my room. No one was there. Weird. Maybe I'm going crazy.

I went out of my room and went to Niall's room. he was also playing his guitar and singing along. He was playing and singing "Vanilla twilight" by Owl city.

"Oh....hey" he said as he saw me.

"Nice" I said.

"Thanks" he replied.

"So?" I asked randomly.

"Oh by the way....does that guy ever come out of his house. You know the new dude?" he asked.

"I don't know" I replied and shrugged. Before Niall started questioning me about him, I decided to go back to my room. Maybe I should visit him, I thought.

Sure.

Okay that was his voice again. I'm definitely going crazy now. I wasn't that good with talking to people so I coyy rung the doorbell of Harry's house.

"Come in" I heard him say from inside. That was not-so-polite but i slowly opened the door. It was really dark. all the curtains were pulled down and the lights were also off. I could hardly see anything. The darkness felt oppressive.

His house and he himself sometimes radiate such negative vibes that I can't help but feel a tad scared.

I slowly walked through the hallway, bumping into random objects on the floor. I heard shuffling in front of me so I walked on.

"Um, hi...I thought I'll visit y- woah!" I think I bumped into Harry.

"Be careful" he said. I was going to fall but he held me tightly. Why would someone live in so much darkness anyway?

"Sorry and thank you" I said. "Can you uh....switch on the lights?" I asked again. He didn't reply but I could feel him release me from his grip and I heard more shuffling. He turned on a dim light in the hall. At least I could see him now.

He had a serious expression on his face. Like it was plastered on his face since birth. I sat on a chair kept close by. The dim light made Harry's features darker. He had his own charm. Like a majestic royal villainish charm, if they had any.

"How old are you?" I asked.

"Hundred and-uh I'm sorry. I meant 18....I'm 18 years old and you?" he said.

"Oh....well, I'm 17 years old" I said.

"Do you feel uncomfortable around me, Tam?" he asked.

"What? Why? No" I replied. Although I did feel uncomfortable.

"I know you are uncomfortable. I can feel it" he said. I was picking my nails because suddenly I felt really nervous. Before I realized blood started coming out of my nails. Harry's expression went from calm, to wild. His eyes turned red and his voice turned hoarse.

"Why? Did you do that?" he asked, trying to keep a balance in his voice.

"Are-Are you ok-ay?" I asked, my words were getting strangled into each other. He was heaving and panting. I quickly walked over to him and put an arm around his shoulder. He looked up at me, helplessly.

"Don't, Tam. Don't" he said and again his demonic voice took over. He stood up and looked at me, I could see the confusion in his eyes. Suddenly, he slammed me against the wall, my spine hurt.

"Ow Harry! What are y-you d-doing?" I asked, nervously. He lifted my hand to where the blood had collected, I didn't understand what he wanted to do. I could feel his hand quivering. He suddenly let go of my hand and moved back, covering his face in his hands.

"Tam, did you get hurt?" he asked, his face suddenly full of concer. I didn't understand his mood swings. I shook my head, no.

"No, I didn't" I lied. I did get hurt.

"I know you did, Tam. You don't need to lie to me" he said. I tried to avoid eye contact.

"Erm....i-I should get going" I said. Honestly, I was afraid to go to the door alone. Maybe Harry could sense that.

"I'll take you to the door" he said. Again, I had to walk through the darkness. I held Harry's arm and he led me through the hallway. I opened the door and waved goodbye at him. He waved back. I couldn't stop thinking about him after that. It was like he was all I had to think about. However, I still didn't know what had happened to him at that time. I spent 3 hours in my room thinking about him and playing my guitar.

"Tam!" I heard Niall call me.

"Coming!" I answered. I quickly went downstairs and saw that Niall was wearing his coat.

"They found another dead body and its somewhere in the neighborhood only. The police wants us to go see the body and check if we knew him in any way. Now, I don't want you to go out while I'm not there" he said.

"Okay, mom"I joked.

Niall rolled his eyes obviously done with all my nonsense.