Four

Tam's p.o.v.

I wish things could be like last night. I wish I could see the town on Harry's back. I wish I could talk to him as much as I wanted to. However....NO. I had to go to school. I never liked it and never will. That Amber ruined it for me. I just thought of ignoring everyone and their mean comments for this day. I had a friend like Harry. I had him by my side.

During lunch, I sat on a table ALONE as usual. I tried to swallow my pizza and choked down the coke when suddenly Amber walked up to me.

"Well, look who we have here? The loneliest girl in the world" she said.

"What do you want Amber?" I mumbled.

"Okay everybody look here" she said and clapped her hands so that she could get the attention of everyone in the hall. They looked up at me. Oh god, I looked down at my food.

"Can you just let me do my thing quietly?" I said softly.

Ignore her ignore her ignore her ignore her ignore her I heard Harry's voice in my head.

Shut up! I snapped back at him.

"Well, let's look at this....um.....diva. First, let's start with the hair." she said. I knew there was nothing wrong with my hair nor with anything else in my face. Many people have called me beautiful but Amber just wanted to insult me in front of everyone. She continued.

"This hair which is a combination of an ugly brown and a lame black color, well its just sad that she's is the most imperfect girl in the world. Well., now this hair shouldn't be dry at the moment, don't you think it needs something?" she asked and everyone nodded in agreement. Amber did what I feared, she picked up the coke can and dumped all of the liquid on my hair.

I stood there, embarrassed. In front of the entire school with coke dripping down my hair. She was going to walk away but then I heard a voice at the back of the hall. It was a thick and elegant British accent. The voice I most wanted to hear right now. Harry's voice.

"Hey beauty queen!"he said, Amber turned around. So did I. Harry walked up and stood in front of me blocking Amber from my view.

"Who are you?" Amber asked.

"Just someone whose gonna show you what you deserve" he said and dumped a new can of coke on her head. "Oh and how can we forget the ice?" he said and put a few cubes of ice on her head. He laughed and so did a few other students in the hall. Amber stomped outta the hall.

I ran home because I couldn't spend the day in coke covered hair. At home, I shampooed my hair and changed into fresh clothes. I sat on my bed and started weeping. I couldn't help but think of my school days to be like this forever.

"You upset?" Harry asked. he was standing at the doorway of my room with his arms crossed.

"Yeah" I nodded and started crying again. He came over and sat on the bed next to me. I hugged him tight.

"Its okay. I'm always here for you. I got you" he whispered into my ear.

"Thank you so much for today. Its just, i dont know why people hate me. What have i done?" I replied.

"Nobody hates you" I said and he cupped my face in his hands."I did what I wanted to. For you"he said again.

"You're so awesome" I said.

"Your hair.smells of coke" he said,playing with it.

"Sorry, I put a lotta shampoo"

"Its nice."he said and I grinned.

After some time, I heard the doorbell ring. Usually neither Niall or me are home at this time so it was wierd for someone to ring at this time. I looked at Harry and he flashed a concerned look back at me. I went down to open the door.

"Yes?" I asked pokimg my head outside the door.

"Open the door you idiot!" I heard a man's voice. I looked at him properly and saw that it was Dean. He was ambers boyfriend and I saw amber was standimg behind him, smirking.

"I don't want to talk to you so please go" I said and was gonna shut the door when there was a massive push and I fell back and hurt my spine.

"Messin' with me? Tammy Horan?" Amber said. Well, her boyfriend was part of the wrestling team so he was pretty strong.

"Alright, now tell me, where is that guy who embarassed Amber by dropping coke on her hair?" he said. He gripped my hair and pulled me up, which hurt me a lot.

"Where is he?" he demanded again.

"He's right here" I heard Harry's voice. He was standing on the staircase leaning against the railing.

"Oh so it was you" Dean said and went toward him. Harry came down and I knew what he was going to do.

Dean cracked his knuckles, challenging harry for a fight.

"Do you wanna sort it out without trouble?" he asked.

"Why you a whimp?"Dean asked.

"I dont know if im a whimp, what I know is, IM HUNGRY" tha last two words that Harry said, sounded like he was just gonna have his meal.

I watched Harry breathe heavily and turn into the vampire he was, last night. I didn't want Harry to get into trouble so I quickly told Dean to leave. I could see beads of sweat trickling down his forehead and Amber's horrified face.

"I'll be back"Dean threatened and left.Suddenly, my head felt heavier and I blacked out.

Harry's p.o.v.

Dean's business was over.  Tam blacked out for some reason. Then I went over to Tam to wake her up but she wasnt waking up. Some pieces of glass stuck to her head as she fell down on a flower vase, I carefully took them out but then, her blood came onto my hands. I smelt it and couldnt control my thirst.

It was Tam's blood that I wanted. I couldnt stop myself. Again, I picked up her wrist and touched it to my lips, a few drops of blood trickled down my mouth. After some time, when I realized what I was doing, I quickly moved away and covered my face in my hands.

"No no not again" I said to myself. I slowly picked her up again and carried her back to her room. I put her down on her bed, waiting for her to wake up. 4 hours had passed she was still unconscious. I sat on  the bed next to ner and clasped her hand tightly. I looked down at her pale and thin fingers, they looked weak because of lack of blood. I brought her hand to my lips and kissed it lightly. It felt cold.

"Im sorry" I said to her althouh she was still unconscious. "Im sorry, I ever did this, im a monster, you're an angel." I said again. I looked down at her face and put my hand on her cheek.

She slightly moved and I sat up with excitement.

"Tam? Tam!" I said.

"Harry?" she said almost like a whisper.

"Youre okay! Thank God!" I said as she sat up.

"Im okay just a little weak" she said and managed a smile.

Tam's p.o.v.

As soon as I woke up, I saw a worried Harry sitting next to me with my hand on his lips, whispering something to himself.

I could hear him say, "Im a monster, youre an angel"

Harry wanted to drink my blood again, I almost died again but I didnt care.

However, it still sucked drinking his blood.

Again, Harry cut his hand and put it near my mouth. I pushed it away. He brought it close to my mouth and said "Drink".

I just rolled my eyes and drank it. the gross blood poured intk my mouth. I almost threw up.

"How can you NOT like blood?" he aksed.

"That is the blood of my species ya know" I simply stated. I sat up straight and pulled my guitar to play some chords.