Five

Tam's p.o.v.

Harry said that he'll come and see me later and left. I was alone in my room when Niall came in.

"Nialler!" I said.

"Tam!" he said.

"Wassup?"

"Nothing much you?"

"Nah" he replied.

"Hmmmmm" I said and there was an awkward silence.

"I was wondering, what's going on with you and that guy?" he asked, raising a eyevrow.

"Woah woah woah woah!" I said and raised my hands in disbelief. Niall never spoke to me like that.

Yeah what's going on between you and THIS guy huh? I heard Harry's voice in my mind.

THIS guy should shut up. I replied.

"Nothing" I replied to Niall.

"Huh?" he asked raising an eyebrow.

"Adorable older overprotective bro, we're just friends"

"We'll see....we'll see" he said and got up to leave.

Harry tapped on the window and he was smiling like a crazy idiot.

"Why are you smiling?" I asked.

"If I try to date you I need to face your brother?" he said climbing into my room.

"Yeah yeah well...." I said and rolled my eyes.

The door bell rang and Niall went to get it.

Harry's p.o.v.

I could always read Tam's mind and now, she's constantly thinking about me. Not that I could stop thinking about her. Her blue eyes, her wavy hair, her smile just.....got me.

After the bell rang, a guy came up to Tam's room. He was about 18 or so. As soon as Tam saw him, her face lit up. She ran toward him and they embraced in a hug. They stayed like that for like 5 minutes and then released each other.

"Mack! Im so happy you're here!" she said. Mack?

"I know me too. So long after seeing my Tam!" he said and kissed her cheek. "My" Tam?

"Oh, Mack this is Harry my friend and neighbour and Harry, this is Mack my....uh....best friend" she said.

"Oh hey mack" I said.

"Uh hi, hey Tam, I got something for ya" he said and took out a box of chocolates. Something about Mack made me feel wierd. He was not meant to be here. He was....dangerous.

Don't eat it Tam. I said in her mind. She just ignored me and ate the chocolate which she shouldnt have done. Not at all. That guy Mack excused himself and left because he had to go soemwhere. I also left. After Mack visited Tam, she seemed to pay very little attention toward me.

At home, I kept thinking about Tam and Mack. Mack wasn't a person who could be trusted. Especially those chocolates he had got for Tam. She shouldn't have eaten them. I didnt want to visit Tam for the rest of the evening, not that I didnt want to talk to her but, I just didnt want to hear her talking about Mack all the time.