Chapter 1: "You still didn't do what was asked of you."

Ding

.
.
Ding

....
DingDingDingDin-

"Ugh...." Y/n groaned, reaching over to grab her phone. Five o'clock in the morning and he's texting now...

"Miss L/n."

"You're awake right?"

"Doesn't matter. Let me wake you up."

"R"
Jajd"
"Hahajdn"

Laudjje"

"Yes, Boss...?"

"Ahh, Y/n, good morning."

Y/n sighed, he did this sometimes, but it was becoming more frequent.

Her eyes were having a hard time adjusting seeing as they weren't fully awake yet either.

"I need you to come in early. I could barely sleep because of how lonely I am."

"Oh my god." Y/n growled, shutting her eyes and taking a deep breath.

"Shouldn't you ask one of those girls that always speak to you to visit instead of me?"

No... I can't say that.. he's still my boss.

Backspace

"I'm going to have to walk, and wake myself up, but I'll be at the workplace. Please don't let this be in vain like the last time."

"It only happened that time because texting you calms me down. I happened to fall asleep because of you. Doesn't that make you happy?"

"I can't even reply to that." She groaned, getting out of her bed and putting the phone down.

"At least I have money to pay the bills..." she mumbled, before putting on some music, and getting ready.

.
.
.
"She left me on read..." muttered a rather angry Alfonso.

Alfonso Sakimoto took over his fathers company three years ago.

All of the secretaries he's had beside Y/n, have ended up quitting, or fired. No in between.

He would insult them, or act cold towards them, and tease them. He was rather sadistic and wasn't afraid to show it.

His famous words to a previous worker was, "Im in charge. Who are you gonna report me to?"

...
..
.
Knock knock

"Come in."

The door opened to show a quite sluggish Y/n. She was holding the plans for the day on her clipboard, and had a watch tightly fastened around her wrist.

"Good morning.. sir..." she mumbled, before fixing her posture and trying to change her attitude. She was very hardworking, but she needs rest in order to be that way.

"How come you never messaged back?" Alfonso asked, a bit annoyed with that, as he wanted to keep talking.. even though he ordered her to get ready.

"I was busy getting ready. My apologies."

"I don't care, I'm supposed to leave you on read. Not the other way around." He glared, standing up, not taking his eyes off her.

"Understood. At nine o'clock we have the prep meeting for-"

"Don't change the subject, didn't I say I didn't want to be left on read?" Alfonso smirked, folding his arms as he began walking towards her.

"Errr... yes sir." Y/n put the clipboard down on the sofa, before taking out her phone from her breast pocket. Then her fingers began to type.

Ding

"Yes."

He looked up at her. "'Yes'? That's it?" He asked, a bit dumbfounded.

"You wanted a reply didn't you? I answered your question, now, like I was saying before.."

Alfonso smirked as he listened to the woman. She was the only one who he'd allow do this.

She was the only woman who got past his insults, and tasks.
...
..
.
A rather long day for a tired Y/n. She had managed to get him attend the meetings, and keep everything on track.

At ten o'clock they were back in his office. Alfonso relaxing on the sofa, his eyes closed.

"Leave a day open on Saturday Y/n."

"May I ask why, sir?" She asked, still maintaining her expressionless face.

"Because, we're going out. It's a date."

No point in arguing when he gets like this...

"Y/n. My shoulders are a bit sore, massage them for me."

She took a step forward, coming behind the sofa and massaging his shoulders.

"Not like that. Get on my lap."

She was midway through a sigh, before disguising it as a exhale.

Y/n walked around the couch, sitting next
to him on the couch and massaging his shoulders once more.

His eyes suddenly opened, watching her.

"You still didn't do what was asked of you."

She climbed on top of him, sitting in his lap, avoiding eye contact with him.

"Sir, do you understand how much trouble you'd be in if anyone walked in here? You know how your father enjoys checking on you sometimes." She spoke.

"It doesn't matter to me, he's not in charge anymore... ahh... that feels really good right there. Do it harder right there."

Alfonso mumbled, closing his eyes. His hair fell over his eyes.

He looks peaceful... but he's still the controlling sadistic boss I know..

"Don't you think it's time for us to head home boss? You should rest early seeing as how early both of us were up." What she was really saying was,

"You woke me up early, now let me go to sleep early."

"Fine... but, I'm driving you home. As if I'm letting you walk home at night. What am I supposed to do if you get kidnapped, hire another secretary?"

"Yes. That's exactly what you're supposed to do. Other than call the cops I suppose." She gave him a fake smile, before getting off his lap and standing up straight.

"Whatever. Call Burt and let him know to pull the car 'round front."

"Understood."