Chapter 4: "Youre the one who signed the contract, I own you."

A/N: for those who don't know what Alfonso looks like, it's in chapter 1, I noticed I never said. Anyway, lets go!!!

.
.
"Holy cow- he gave you this much Y/n?" She asked, looking at her phone. Y/n transferred all the money she received from Alfonso to her mother, except... maybe a few hundreds... she had bills to pay too.

"Yeah... are you still mad I can't help? He requested me to come back as soon as possible."

She thought for a moment, before sighing. "I'm not mad, I would've been if you turned down free money though."
I knew it...
"But I want you to stop by and spend time with your mother some times okay?" She glared, staring daggers at her daughter.

"Fine.... we'll go out shopping for clothes and get... our... nails done....."

"I love you so much, you're my favorite daught-"

"I'm your only daughter, but thanks anyway. I've gotta go now. Bye mom."

Y/n slung her bag over her shoulders and exited her mother's cafe. She sighed before running her hands through her hair. She was lucky to have this job, but it could be overwhelming sometimes.

She began walking back to the workplace. "What do I have to do again today...?" She thought, seeming to forget the tasks she had to do.

. . .
. .
.

Alfonso seemed to be lost without the girl working beneath him. This was becoming unhealthy.... wasn't that all the more reason why he should have her?

Without her he wouldn't be able to focus, breathe, live.

Maybe, he just had to explain that to her...

"I'm back sir..." Y/n opened the door after two quiet knocks.

"I'm removing your break day, you'll have a full week for a while."

"What-" she just got in and she found out she didn't even have a day off anymore.

"M-May I ask why?" She asked, trying to keep her cool before she lost it in confusion.

Alfonso didn't think of a reason, he just spoke his feeling.
"Uh- ahem." He took a brief minute to clear his throat, "were extremely busy. Multiple companies want us to promote certain products, and work with us. I need you more than ever now."

She stared at him, before sighing and throwing her head back. "You've gotta be kidding me-" then she remembered where she was. She quickly fixed herself and nodded. "I understand sir."

"Good."

-🔆-

After that day, they were inseparable. She even began going home with him so they could save time going in with each other the next morning.

Until it got to a point where he had no more excuses, as it wasn't so busy, as it supposedly was before. So, he decided to do something different.

It's not like he could get in trouble anyway.

He was the CEO, friends with multiple politicians, judges, lawyers, and anyone else you could think of that was involved in the law.

He went through a lot of things while everyone was out. 2 Am, Y/n was sleeping at his place, and everyone wasn't here, except for his body guards...

Then he came across it.

Her signature for the company's contract.

The policy and rules had simple things. Follow the rules, doing anything illegal could lead to termination without notice, yada yada. But, he looked on the last page connected to the packet. Then he went into the computer and wrote something in.

"'Working at the company for over a year will result in the worker not being permitted to leave without permission.

Failure to listen to anything that is a given task, will result in consequences that the head CEO deems fair and well received."'

"Perfect..." he mumbled....

.
.
.
"Sir I can't marry you, I explained it to you last time-"

"How about this Y/n..." Alfonso smirked, keeping his cool. He then placed the very same packet he edited about a week ago. She glanced at it.

"It's the policy paper..?" She asked, confused.

"Read all of it, again. Didnt you read it all before?"

Her eyes widened, before looking up at him. "I-uh...." she mumbled, before quickly picking up the paper.

That's why he knew it wouldn't fail.

He saw her.

She didn't finish reading it.

She dropped the paper on his desk.

"You're the one who signed the contract, I own you."

She couldn't do anything but fall to her knees and cry.

120 votes for the next chapter! 🔆🔅