Chapter 7: "Choose me, I promise I'll make you happy."

...
..
.
"Good morning...." Alfonso was running his long, slender fingers through Y/N's hair, smiling at her.

He seemed to be in an awful good mood.
"Your eyes... always look so sparkly in the morning. It's one of my favorite things to look at." He smirked, twirling her hair around repeatedly his finger.

She couldn't help but blush. She didn't even brush her teeth, so her breath smelt bad, considering how close he was.

Plus she just woke up, she couldn't handle this.

"G-good morning.... want me to make you something?" She asked, trying to sit up to only be denied of doing so.

He laid on his side, wrapping his arms around her stomach, tightly holding her.

"No. I want you to stay next to me... I love you so much." He smiled big and kissed her head.

"I'm sorry for forcing my feelings onto you, but I can't help it." He paused just to plant more kisses on her head

"If I didn't make this move and made my feelings known, someone would've snatched you up. I can't have you leave me.... too many people have... please don't leave....." he mumbled into her hair, taking a whiff of it.

Man.... she smelled so good to him.

"Uh.... can you elaborate? Who left?" She only recalled seeing his only friend Yezuya, and his father present around him.

Never his mom.

And he used to have women around him, who'd flirt with him, he'd never flirt back, just use.

But then his need for her was way too strong, so he rid himself of all distractions that weren't her.

"My mother." She thought for a moment. Should she continue this conversation? He could lash out and take his pain out on her.

Or... this could be a chance to understand her cold, heartless boss. Maybe she could actually fall for him....

But at the moment... all she could think of was Musume... she wanted to hear his giggle again...

That childish demeanor he always had.

"You don't have to be silent like that. I don't mind talking about this with you." He looked down at her, desperate to see her look up to him.

He wanted her eyes.

And she did what he wanted her to. Their eyes met.

"Well, my father was a different person than he is now." He started, kissing her forehead now that he had access to her face.

She blushed slightly, while still paying attention to his story.

"He cheated on my mom several times, even got another woman pregnant. Though he had her abort the baby to not cause controversy with the press."

Alfonso closed his eyes, humming lowly before letting out a sigh. "This brings back a lot..."

Y/n by instinct, wanted to comfort this man. So she raised her hand to his arm, and wrapped her fingers around it.

His eyes softened as he smiled.
"He blamed all the things he did on my mother, saying it was her fault she didn't please him enough, beating her."

She felt his arms get slightly tighter, making her squirm a bit to get him to loosen his grip once more.

"But, mom never left. She simply dealt with it, because she loved him so much.

"She stayed with him because she felt if she didn't stay with him, no one would. It was her duty to love him."