December 7, 2017

Bae Shannon the Santa believer remains asleep through a disaster

* * *

To say Yewon was more than ready by the time came around was an understatement. She had awoken at 7 in the morning just to be ready and in time. And yet, the host was still sleeping. So what did she do? Took matters into her own hands.
She crept her way to Sungyeon's shared room and opened the door.

"You think I'm letting you get away from the sins you have committed, Bae Shannon? Well, looks like you are gravely mistaken,"

She covered her ears with the headphones and let the airhorn do its job.

The results? Not what she was expecting.

Kulkyung's feet and hands not knowing which direction to go as she screamed. The blanket lifting and sinking in the areas the ligaments acted on it. She struggled to successfully throw her blankets off of herself the first few times before sitting up on her bed and looking at Yewon with a look of disbelief.
Yewon stared back before both of them slowly looked over to the older's target: Sungyeon remained asleep.

"Oh, come on!"

She threw her hands up in frustration. Sungyeon glared at the only Chinese member in PRISTIN.

"How do you live with her?!"

Kulkyung shrugged her shoulders.

"She doesn't really wake me up or vise versa, so I don't necessarily see the problem with it,"
"That's exactly the problem!"

The awake Korean approached the sleeping one, tugging the blanket off of her.

"That's what works?!"

Sungyeon managed to rub most of the sleep out of her eyes.

"What's going on?"

Yewon let out an audible groan before leaving the room with heavy footsteps thumping against the carpeted doors of the hallway.
The two roommates blankly looked at the open door. Sungyeon didn't bother to linger on the events since she yawned before throwing her blanket on herself yet again and tucking in.

"It's your turn to close the door, Kulkyung. I did it last night,"

The Chinese female turned from the open door to her roommate.

"You're closing it tonight again,"
"All right,"

Kulkyung stepped out of bed, closing the door and locking it.

"You forgot to lock it by the way,"
"Meh. Remind me later, and I'll remember."
"I'll try,"

By the time she stepped back in bed, Sungyeon was already snoring. She giggled before tucking herself in and going back to sleep.
In the meantime, Yewon was typing away at her phone in the living room.

When the rest of the members started filtering their way into the room and asking one another at what time they'd woke up at, she'd would respond with a quiet (though pissed) "5 a.m.".

* * *

Sometimes pranks are just not made for every single person to fall into. Sungyeon is (perhaps) one of them.