Chapter three

Yoongi is bored Taehyung shares his cancer stick with him :)

Unedited

-
-

Yoongi didn't know why he was so bored today . Either because he didn't have his friends or there was literally nothing to do in this neighborhood . He huffs and goes into the balcony . Looking at the setting sky he stays there for a while before he hears a door sliding open .

And it was the long haired angel again .

Yoongi only gazed at him looking at the sky once more . Hearing the sound of a lighter clicking . He quickly smells the scent of a cigarette , scrunching his nose he has never really liked the taste or smell of cigarettes . Yet he smokes marijuana . It is very hypocritical of Yoongi , so he doesn't mind and just looks around the sky .

Taehyung takes a puff of his cigarette and studies the next door neighbors features , from the side his slightly pale skin matches with his ashy silver hair , and his long t shirt covering his jeans to his thighs it's a good look for the boy none the less . Sadly he can only merely look at the boy .

"Sunsets here are really nice . Especially from the balcony view" Taehyung speaks up .

Yoongi nods not looking back . Studying the faint stars that are popping up into the night sky , seeing the purple blue sky with a hint of a pinkish coral hue .

"It's never like this in the city . Sun sets too early and way too fast for me to admire . Only a few stars are visible"

"You know I've only been to the city once or twice . My boyfriend he uh . He likes wondering around you know ?" Taehyung awkwardly says .

"Its a nice adventure to wonder around the city , you just got to know where you are at all times so you won't get lost" Yoongi chuckles

"Why don't you jump over and finish this cig with me . Trynna quit anyways" Taehyung offers .

And Yoongi looks back at him , he peers over the length between the two . It's high yet it's not far , he climbs over the rails and jumps to the other , Taehyung pulls out his hand Yoongi takes it . Yoongi blushes for some reason but looks down and sitting down next to the taller boy .

"You know . You're grandma is super cool , wish I could've had more time with mine" Taehyung smiles to himself . Exhaling the smoke .

"Haven't really spent time with her , plus even if I did want to spend time with her , it wouldn't be as forced" Yoongi trails

"Just make the most out of momma , she's really fun once you really get to know her" Taehyung assures handing the cigarette to Yoongi

"My mother told me she was this elegant woman who likes everything nice and clean , and I wish my mother could see her when she is drinking with a bunch of younger men" Yoongi snorts inhaling the smoke coughing a bit .

"We always expect the worse out of people but you know , you always have your senses wrong about them ."

"I'm sorry to hear about your grandma by the way . I bet she was a nice woman" Yoongi adds

"Yeah she was , best person ever , the one who I could rely to . Raised me more than my parents did , but I know her soul is resting peacefully somewhere" Taehyung laughs softly looking at the sky .

Yoongi looks up and sees the sky has already darken , the sky lit up with stars everywhere , Yoongi felt calm for some reason .

He has realized that cigarette had went out long ago . He clears his throat and stands up .

"Uh thanks for the cigarette Taehyung , hope to see you more often" Yoongi mutters

Taehyung just gives him a smile , Yoongi jumps back to his own balcony , looking back once more he blushes and heads back inside .

-
-

Ah yes . Soft Taegi ,

No I do not promote teen smoking if anyone is wondering .

Anyways hope everyone is having a good night or day and ily all so much . This book has already 70+ reads !! I'm so excited where this book is going to go . I really plan to make this a successful book :) anyways enough of me blabbering bye bye