Chapter six

Yoongi and Taehyung share a very important moment . then Taehyung and Yoongi avoid eachother

Some angst ? Poor Yoongi kinda gets rejected in a way :<

-

Yoongi was never one to really be love struck over someone , though he really doesn't wanna say "love struck" is the correct term , he would say "wrapped around someone's finger" , he can't get out how Taehyung hands wrapped around Yoongi's waist , how he never wanted him to let go , and how he can hold his waist while he's fucking him so hard-

Yoongi blinks and immediately shakes his head not wanting to continue the flashy images that his brain could possibly make up . Yet he wonders what Taehyung is like is in the bed . Does he treat Soobin like a fragile doll , kissing him lightly and going slow ? Or is he a devil in the sheets and likes everything sadistic ?

"Lucky bastard" Yoongi growls under his breath , feeling envious of how that short little demon could possibly bag Kim Taehyung . But Focusing on Namjoon Seokjin and Jeongguk , Yoongi was very surprised at how the three are in the bed . Seokjin was a very passionate and liked taking his time , Namjoon was the opposite , pounding into Jeongguk's small frame and Seokjin asking them who they belong to . "He's a whole other person" said Jeongguk fanning himself when he was describing it to Yoongi .

Yoongi stayed up thinking about it all night .

Yoongi was no Virgin , he has gotten laid . He topped once and really didn't like it . Taking a vow he wouldn't dom in any relationship , he had kept his promise

Fast forward to two weeks , already in July . Korea has gotten more warmer , which meant it was pool season .

Yoongi has spend most of the time by the pool reading a book or watching how grandmother make raspberry lemonade margaritas in her outdoor island .

Jeongguk has come over more often jumping over the fence to hang around with Yoongi and "accidentally" picking up Yoongi and throwing him in the pool

And for a seventeen year old boy who gets dominated and babied by his two big boyfriends he is very strong .

Today , Yoongi and Jeongguk are sunbathing by the pool , Jeongguk came with his burgundy swimming trunks and his ridiculous jelly shoes taking the sun bathing session seriously .

"Oh I invited Taehyung over to swim with us" Jeongguk he informs Yoongi like it was nothing , Yoongi whips his head to the boy with a "are you fucking serious" look and Jeongguk just ignores him continuing to tan himself . Yoongi was about to put his shirt back on when Jeongguk throws something at him .

"What was the for ?" Yoongi gapes , Jeongguk just glares and shakes his head , giving him a look to not put his shirt back on or he'll never impress Taehyung

Yoongi just groans and gets into the pool . Wanting to cool himself off a little bit , he tried goes up to splash Jeongguk but sees Taehyung coming their way . He panics and goes underwater again . Thanking his mother for signing him up for a swimming team when he was younger .

"Hey Gguk where's Yoongi ?" Taehyung asks looking around

"He's in the pool drowning himself" Jeongguk informs pointing at the figure in the water . Taehyung raises an eyebrow and decides to jump in . Swimming to Yoongi he waves underwater and Yoongi gasps , quickly regretting doing that he goes up and coughs his lungs out .