Preface

Preface

Let’s take a look at the Avengers Couples...

Tony Stark has Pepper Potts
Pepper Potts was sitting in her office at Stark Towers buried under a pile of paperwork. Then Tony strolled in.
Pepper heard the door open and stopped working.
"Hi." said Tony.
"Please don't sabotage my work here..." replied Pepper not even looking up.
"You work too hard." said Tony and he smirked.
He raised her chin with one finger and kissed her.

Steve Rogers has/had  Peggy
The little army jeep bucked at maximum speed. Captain America was chasing after Red Skull and everything was on the line.
Something told him this would be the last time he would ever see Peggy. They locked eyes. And Captain kissed her passionately on the lips.
"Go get him." said Peggy with a small smile.
And with that Captain heroically leaped off the jeep.

Clint Barton has Natasha Romanoff
Clint and Natasha were sprinting through the halls of a secret terrorist building. They were on a mission for S.H.I.E.L.D. Not much time was left. They had to get out because they were being pursued. Clint made a sharp turn and pulled them both into a safe hallway. They waited.
"You know I'm so lucky." he said quietly.
"What? Why?" asked Natasha.
"I have the best partner ever." Clint replied and smiled.
Just then a guard came in equiped with a gun. With one swift movement, Clint shot him with an arrow before Natasha could even reach for her gun. Natasha gasped. 
"Thanks." she replied.
"I would take a bullet for you anyday." and he kissed her on the cheek.

Bruce Banner.
Bruce Banner sat alone in his lab observing a new source of gamma radiation. He sighed. He looked at the empty chair next to him and wished someone could be with him, next to him, watching over him. All the other Avengers seemed to have that. He wondered, Will I ever have that too?

Have you ever noticed how all of the Avengers have a significant other? Someone to fight for. Someone to care for and love. Except Dr. Bruce Banner (aka The Hulk).
Until Now.