15

HAJINS POV

I'm currently kneeling in front of Charles trying my best to avoid his gaze. I look toward the other guys, pleading for help, desperation in my eyes.

"You said you didn't know any female Korean idols Hajin. Why you lie to your beloved Charles hmmm?" Charles Asked with a creepy voice.

"It's cause of this! You get weird when you obsess over something. The last time you got so into Attack on Titans that you started chopping everyone's nape with your hand saying "You're welcome humanity."

"I saved your lives and that's how you repay me?! I'm shocked that you think I'm weird." He feigns a hurtful look and clutches his heart.

"You got me tied up Charles! If this isn't overboard I don't know what is!"I answered back as I squirmed, trying to remove the so called rope he had suspiciously brought.

"Guys help me out here? I just wanna rest up pleaseeeeeee." I pleaded towards Anthony and the Gang, trying my best aegyo.

Unfortunately it didn't work cause these guys are heartless. Eventually I was able to calm Charles down by promising to FaceTime him whenever I meet the girls. Especially TWICE.

"Make sure you give me a heads up though Hajin. I might get shy shy shy!!" Charles says as he does the dance for Cheer up.

"Never." I thought in my head making sure no one else hears. We spent the next couple of hours talking about some final arrangements in regards to tomorrow and then decided to call it a night.

The next day I woke up pretty early. Maybe it was due to the excitement of being in a dance competition or because I was nervous but either way I was ready.

The Kinjaz being co founders of Arena along with the Chengdu based studio Sinostage had to be there early and me being a new member came along.

Arena was made as a platform for urban dance choreographers all across the globe to express their creativity. The dance competition brings the best dance teams worldwide to compete in a showcase judge by top choreographers .

Before my hiatus, I had the honour of participating as one of the dance teachers among many that taught hundreds of dancers.
The camps were filled with dance apparels and activities that could be taken throughout the week.

The event itself isn't all about winning but about learning and allowing aspiring dancers of all ages to train with elite choreographers around the world. Rie, Lia , Scott, Anthony and the Kinjaz are some of the many that are invited.

I've always felt that the goal of many choreographers is to create a platform that, through the medium of dance, will connect cultures across the world, promote creative expression, and improve the lives of artists. Arena is one of those achievements and someday I hope to achieve the same.

After making our way to the reception and checking in we were led to a backroom specifically reserved for us, call it a changing room if you must. We had time slots for rehearsal so when it was our turn to practice the routine we made our way onto the stage. Along the way we saw many dancers who were fired up and happy to see us.

There were also some people waving and screaming my name. Welcoming me back as warmly as they can. A Chinese girl and a boy about 18 years old comes up to me and bows their heads.

"We are Big Fans of you." The boy says, trying his best to talk to me in English.

"We came cause you're back. Inspiration ." The girl says as she points at herself and then towards me.