The Last Chapter

"A-are you ok?"

Was he ok? How pathetic. He looked at the newly dead bodies on the ground and scoffed at Jonathan's silly question. Dio brushed his blonde locks out of his red eyes and answered,

"Does it look like I'm ok?"

"...No I suppose not." Jonathan replied.

"Why aren't you shocked or surprised? Do you not see the bodies on the floor?!"

"I do, Dio."

Jonathan felt slightly uncomfortable about his dear friend being a strange murderer but he'd seen far worse where he lived before being invited to live with the Brandos.

Dio licked his lips for any excess blood and tried standing on his own again, slipping ever so slightly.

"Do you need help?"

"No you fool I can do this by myself." The vampire blushed in frustration.

How could he be so weak in front of Jojo of all people. He was supposed to have Jojo look at him like a supreme Grecian god, having no troubles at all.

Once he was stood he stared at Jojo.

"I suppose you need to get rid of these.." Jojo trailed off.

Dio tisked and began lifting up one of the dead maidens on the floor. He was glad he drained them of most of their blood so they weren't as heavy as they could be. How arduous.

Jonathan frisked to pick up the other, hoisting the body over his shoulder.

"Where to, Dio?"

"You should know the furnaces are to the far left outside."

And so they went to the furnaces. The smell of burning flesh was sickening but no one really went near the mansion that often to smell the hell that was burning in their backyard.

Dio laughed evilly to himself. He was glad to have Jonathan be by his side. He would make a great minion.

————————

Something smelled dreadful, you could smell it from miles away. Erina was gone, Jonathan was nowhere to be seen. It was left for him to investigate.

Walking to the Brando mansion was something Speedwagon never thought he would do anytime in his life. But he had to be the one who knew what was going on. He'd seen Jonathan go there plenty of times. So he knew he'd see him there somehow.

At the front of the house, was a menacing aura, something rotten was at hand. That was for sure.

Walking to the door was strange, there didn't seem to be any guards to stop him. When he knocked at the door, the statues in the garden seemed to glare at him. He got the shudders running down his spine.

The door opened. But no one was there. It felt like someone was there but he couldn't see anyone in the darkness.

A pair of red and blue eyes saw him.

"State your business, peasant." The red eyes asked

Speedwagon jumped at the sudden voice.

"Ah, is there a Jonathan Joestar here?"

"And what business do you have with him?" The red eyes asked again

"I've come to ask him if he'd seen Erina around or even if just he wanted to fare with me."

Silence.

"I.."

The blue eyes stepped into the sunlight, the Joestar was unaffected by the suns rays.

"I'm here. Erina is at the nunnery."

"Very like a whale! She's no reason to head there!"

Erina must have not written Speedwagon with the same fervor she wrote to Jonathan.

"I'm afraid that's where she is right now. What did you want to say to me, friend, now that I'm here?"

"Just a regard to not be so cold to your friends. It's warmer, I reckoned your face wouldn't be a stranger much longer"

"Ah.. yes.."

The silence was so tense you could snip the awkwardness with scissors.

Dio's patience was wearing thin, and so was his stomach. 

"Come let's discuss this over...tea." Dio said, his voice exquisitely pleasing to the ears.

Speedwagon didn't know what came over him, he felt a safeness from those words. His pearly and sharp teeth led no threat to his hypnotized mind.

As he approached the darkness the vampiric blonde licked his lips, more than excited for his next meal. It crossed his mind once or twice to drink Jojo's blood, but when faced with the facts he realized he would never be able to harm Jonathan further than what he had already done. 

When in the darkened tea room, Speedwagon felt a cold breath graze his neck. He shivered and touched his neck in hopes to warm it.

"Come." Dio beckoned. Jonathan has furrowed eyebrows looking worried, when red eyes noticed this he snapped back into looking warm and friendly.

Dio touched his hand and dragged him closer to a seat, grasping Speedwagon's arm, he lowered his lips to the other gentleman's arm, kissing it ever so slightly.

a flash of black overcame his body. Soon this curly haired blonde was drained on the chair.

"I've been meaning to get rid of this old chair. Let's throw it in the furnace with him." Dio mewled, pleases after getting his lunch in for the day.

Jonathan didn't know how to feel, seeing his ex friend's corpse in the house he'd grown in.

Dio noticed his silence.

"I know. You're jealous of my power. Well I know exactly what to do." Dio smirked

"This power is all from your mask, so I suppose it's only fair to share these powers with you, love."

Jonathan's eyes sparkled with curiosity. The childish softness to them gone, but a new sharpness overcame the blue orbs, an indiscernible emotion.

after burning the body by himself, Jojo was greeted by a impish expression from Dio. He had the stone mask in his grasp and seemed excited for Jonathan's conversion to vampirism. Jonathan stifled a soft laugh at Dio's expression.

"Let's rule this filthy earth together, my dear Jojo."

   And they did.