-Chapter 1-

A tall, gangly boy paced down the corridor, holding a toad so hard it's eyes were popping. "Seriously, Trevor", he muttered, "stop running off." He threw a quick glance around, making sure no one had heard him. He continued to walk.

"Hello Neville."

The boy jumped and span around. A girl with dirty blonde hair, radish earrings and a butterbeer cork necklace smiled at her. Neville's heart skipped a beat. "Oh...H...Hey Luna." His stomach churned. He assumed it was the treacle tart at dinner.

"What are you doing here?" Luna's mysterious, silvery eyes were focused on the distance.

"Trevor...my frog..sorry toad escaped. What about you?"

"My shoes have disappeared. I might of lost them sleepwalking last night." She leant closer, "or it might of been the nargles." She smiled. "See you around, Neville." She skipped off, her hair whipping side to side. Neville gazed after her. The churning in his stomach stopped abruptly. He wanted to get back to the common room. Go to bed. He sped past a couple in a close embrace. Eww...disgusting. Neville thought he caught a glimpse of red hair; Ginny? And...Dean? He didn't want to disturb them. But something about them bothered him. It had given him a thought. What if he had fallen for Luna?

A/N: This is my first chapter of Always, a Nuna fanfiction! I hope you enjoyed it. Please comment!