-Chapter 19-

"Crucio! Crucio!"

Neville desperately tried to dodge Alecto's spells. He cast a few shielding spells, but no more. He saw Snape and Malfoy rush past. He remembered that Harry was looking for them. He made the mistake to turn around.
A spell hit him in the stomach. His arms flailed and he hit the ground, his face facing down.

"Take that!", shouted a voice, Neville weakly lifted up his head to see Professor McGonagall. Alecto sprinted away down the corridor. Someone caught his foot on Neville, landing right on top of him. It was Harry.

"Neville, are you-?"

"M'all right", Neville muttered, clutching his stomach as pain shot through it, "Harry...Snape 'n' Malfoy... ran past..."

"I know, I'm on it!"

The moment Harry left Neville, Neville lost his consciousness.

Neville woke up in the hospital wing a few days later. "Guys, the battle..., Dumbedore..."
Madam Pomfrey layer her hand on Neville's head. "That was a day ago. That was a pretty nasty spell you got hit by. Your fever has gone. You may go. Dumbledore's...funeral is now." She left the room, and Neville thought he heard a muffled sob. He stood up, but he suddenly felt dizzy, so he had to sit back down again. He thought about Dumbledore, and how Snape had killed him. How Harry had saw everything. Albus Dumbledore, the best headmaster Hogwarts had ever had. And his funeral was now. The funeral! Neville sprinted out of the room, along the corridor, and outside. He staggered, nearly falling over as a pain in his stomach hit him once more. Delicate fingers gripped his hand. Luna pulled him up.

"Let me help you, Neville"

Neville was to dazed to say anything. Luna helped him get into his seat. So many people had come....The Wierd Sisters, Madam Malkin, Cornelius Fudge...
Hagrid slowly walked past the isles, in his arms was Dumbledore's body, wrapped in purple velvet. Beside him tears were trickling down Luna's face.
A little tufty-haired man had began to speak. "Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore. A man with Nobility of spirit, intellectual contribution and greatness of heart..." Suddenly, sadness hit Neville. Tears spilled out of his eyes. He didn't care who saw. Luna reached out and squeezed his hand, before wiping her own tears away.