letting

“well...

i know i said i wouldn't bite..but you could pay me in return with your blood. might as well be mine”

‘am i hearing things correctly..? but i need to be here..its worth losing my blood..and hot guy as my boyfriend..ok’ renjun thought. “ok, as long as i can stay here..” the younger said quietly. “wow, already considering me as a hot guy?” winwin jokingly said with a smirk. renjun blushed at that but continued to talk. “but i still need to go to school..” “ah right, to which school do you go to?” winwin asked, “i go to the moon and sun university-” “really? i go there too. how come i never see you?” the older cut him off. “i usually just hide and go to class very early.”  “ok, tomorrow is tuesday (bare with me), i'll take you there. and its pretty close to here so we can just walk.” winwin replied. “thank you hyung, you already are doing so much for me yet we only have met.” the younger thanked winwin, he already felt that the older was giving him too much already.

“you can go now, we'll talk later i guess.” winwin disappeared. renjun looked for his room but it took a little long, as this place was huge. he ended up finding it which was very far from the living room, he jumped on the bed and took his phone. “luckily it's not empty..yet.” he said to himself. renjun checked his notifications and got a mini heart attack.

496 missed calls from (dong)yuck

999+ messages from gaycity

998 missed calls from taeyong

-see all notifications-

“what in the-”

incoming call from (dong)yuck

answer *         decline *

answer? [*]

(renjun = italics. donghyuck = bold.)

“h-hello——”

“wHERE ARE YOU RENHOE.”

“uh..h-home?”

“right. why would you be with jeno and jaemin? wHY HAVENT YOU BROKEN UP WITH THEM???”

“my ears hurt. stop screaming. i'll tell you everything tomorrow.”

“wait nO-”

call ended.

“god that hurt my ears..”