go,

(dont mind the pic there ^)

3 months later.

renjun had explained everything to his friends, and they gladly accepted him and him dating a vampire. the only thing was ; jaemin and jeno were listening the whole time to their conversations. the 2 were extremely jealous, just wanting to take renjun away from winwin. and that was also their plan. perhaps ; kidnap renjun. they wanted him back, his everything, they only got out of their minds during beating up renjun but still loved him. they didnt have a plan yet on how exactly to take renjun away, so they quietly stalk him from afar. they suddenly had this one idea to mess with him whenever he was alone.

____________________________

“renjunnie~ i forgot my phone at class, mind if you wait here for a moment?” winwin asked, clinging on to renjun. he had to act cute and all clingy because of some stupid dare from a dolphin. renjun nodded while saying “sure, i'll just wait here.” and after that, winwin left. renjun sat there just scrolling through his twitter feed and saw people do insanely stupid stuff which kinda made him laugh. he suddenly had to go to the toilet and left his bag, giving it to donghyuck for him to watch it. he walked to the bathrooms and did his own stuff.

________

“he's here. lets wait for him to be done.” someone whispered. “perfect.”  the other person replied.

_________

after renjun was done with his buisness, he started to wash his hands and dried them after. just at that moment he got pulled by someone, getting pushed and pinned against the wall. renjun got shocked and looked at the person- no two people who were in front of him. “j-jeno? jaemin?” he already started to cry, trying to get away from them but was too weak. he felt something being wrapped around his mouth, preventing him to talk. “its been a long time, renjun-ah.” jaemin said. “you dont know how you made us feel. after you left us, we didn't know what to do. but now that we three are alone here, lets have a little fun.” jeno smirked. he started to unbutton renjuns shirt, while jaemin after that took renjuns shirt off in one try. the eldest started to cry and wanted to scream, but couldnt. “jaemin. make sure the doors are locked.” jeno commanded. jaemin did as he said and returned to them. jeno started to kiss renjuns neck aggressively, also licking and sucking. jeno pulled away and let jaemin have his turn. why, how could i been so careless. renjun thought.

________

5 mins later

“renjun has been gone for too long. donghyuck?” winwin asked worriedly.

“yeah?”

“do you know where renjun is?”

“i think he went to the bathroom. he probably is using his phone there i dont know.” donghyuck answered. “well im kinda worried, so i'll check on him i guess.” the older said. he walked to the bathroom, he tried to open it, but couldn't. at this point he was more than worried. he teleported into the bathroom, to find something what he wasnt expecting. renjuns hands tied up, his mouth covered and him crying. he was completely naked and looked down to find some random guy fucking him. winwin was still invisible to them, then appeared. “eXCUSE ME. LET GO OF HIM AND STOP THIS INSTANT.” renjun started to cry even more. his ex-boyfriends stopped and turned to the owner of the voice. winwin unlocked the door, grabbed the two guys by their collars and threw them out. winwin locked the door just in case. he turned to look at his boyfriend, tied up, crying, which made winwin feel more than sorry. he blamed himself for not being able to protect him. the older took renjuns clothes, untied renjun and took the thing off his mouth. “w-w-winwin..-” renjun couldnt talk, he cried even more. winwin gave renjun his clothes, “here. dress up. i will be sure to  beat the fucking hell out of them. but for now, just try to calm down, ok?” renjun slowly nodded, winwin turned around to let renjun dress up. renjun put on his clothes again. winwin went to the door and peaked if anyone was there, then opened it. renjun walked to winwin, and all of a sudden hugged winwin. “i-im so sorry w-winwin..I couldn't even fight back or protect myself..im so useless..” he sobbed. the older got shocked and said “no, no.. it was my fault, i shouldnt have left you alone..”

_____

winwin let renjun skip class, all he wanted to do was take care of his boyfriend, so they teleported to their own house. “you can change to something comfortable now, you can skip classes for today.” winwin softly said. renjun didn't talk, he went straight to his room. the older went to follow him but didnt go in. “do you want me to get your stuff from school?” he asked, a quiet yes could be heard from the room. “ok, make sure to lock your door. just incase someone tries to break in.” winwin said. renjun did as he was told. after that, winwin teleported to school, looking for donghyuck. he went straight to the cafeteria finally finding donghyuck. “hey, do you know where renjuns bag is?” “you scaReD me. dont you know how to say hello?” “hi hello annyeong? but seriously. where's his bag?” “oh, here.” donghyuck gave him renjuns bag. winwin took it and thanked him. the older walked to his own locker to find something, after 5 minutes, he finally found something he didnt give to anyone in years. he put it in his pocket and closed his locker. as he turned around, he saw renjuns 2 ex-boyfriends. “leave. renjun. and. us. alone.” jaemin said, “you guys broke up. im his now. boo fucking hoo.” “we havent officially broken up. we havent talk to him about it. so basically he is still ours. go away from him or die.” jeno said in a threatening voice, trying to punch the older. but he disappeared. winwin wasnt up for fighting so just went back to his house.

________

hAVE YOU GUYS SEEN BOOM YET? JISUNG IS LITERALLY JAEHYUN 2.0

oh and by the way, there aee still alot of chapters left. so ;

do you guys want this book to end with renwin or norenmin? please comment. if no one comments im picking renwin 💞

ily all my lovely readers ❤💛💚💙💜❤💛💚💙💜❤💛💚💙💜❤💛💚💙💜❤💛💚💙❤💛💚💙💜💘💟💖💞💘❣💖💞💓💘💌💖