,

winwin didn't worry too much about renjun hating him, because as you see, yuta could predict stuff. winwin always found parties sketchy, so he asked yuta to see what would happen. and the predictions were correct. winwin also asked yuta and taeil to come and film everything, without telling renjun. they recorded everything. taeil recorded the part about jeno, jaemin, hyunjin and san discussing everything. yuta mixed in with the crowd and recorded winwin and renjun. but first, winwin wanted to watch jeno and jaemin slowly screw up.

_____

renjun went to school the next day, not caring if winwin would be there or not. as he walked to school, his friends approached him. “hey, renjun! why do you look so sad?” donghyuck asked. renjun ignored the questions and just walked away. he just walked to class, not caring if he was early or not. he sat in the back of his class.

jeno peeked in the class, then looked back to jaemin. everything was going fine. they entered the class, acting as if they dont notice renjun and talked. then they went to sit on their places, but accidentally saw renjun. “oh hey renjun! are you okay? we heard the news from yesterday..” jeno acted, sitting next to renjun, jaemin sat next to jeno. renjun didnt know if he shout trust them or not, but he didnt want to talk to his friends, and jeno and jaemin were the only ones that knew. “i just..i dont know..he probably got tired of me..” renjun said quietly, he didn't know why he was talking to them but he just let it be. “hmm? how so?” jaemin then questioned.

“well..i was only forced into his relationship. after i ran away from you guys, i fell and he found me. winwin said i could stay in his house as long as i was in a relationship with him and as well..pay him with my blood.” renjun told, he didn't know why he had told them all of that. “huh? how so pay with your blood?” jeno got confused, so did jaemin. “well, he was a vampire. at first i didnt believe it. but he did bite a couple of times..i regret my choices.”

“well..that wasn't really smart of you.. but i wont judge.”  jeno said, he looked at jaemin. it was time for the main part. “..and renjun. there was something we wanted to talk about.” jaemin suddenly said.

“..what?”

______

i should really start making long updates again 😤