comeback

“..what?”

jeno and jaemin looked at eachother again, then looked back at renjun. “we're sorry. we're sorry for everything we've done.” jaemin said. renjun was confused but jeno went on. “we're sorry for abusing you, and more stuff. we dont know what has gotten into us that time, but we just hope you could forgive us.”

renjun couldn't say anything, it was too much to handle. there were so many things on his mind right now. “i..i dont know. i dont know if i should forgive you guys. but since your the only ones i can talk to about winwin right now..”

“..i guess i forgive you guys.”

jeno and jaemin smiled, they were so happy. this was the first step of their plan.  “yay!” jaemin cheered, he. went over to renjun to hug him, but renjun didn't know if he should hug back. but yet it felt so right. would he really move on this fast? renjun gave it a shot and hugged back. jeno joined the hug, they stayed like that for a few seconds. jaemin and jeno pulled away, going back to their seats. the bell went off and people started to fill the empty class.

“hm. good game jeno amd jaemin. renjun will be mine in a matter of seconds.” a voice mumbled, walking away from peeking.

time skip after class.

the trio walked out of the class, talking, laughing about random stuff. donghyuck and the others were looking for renjun until the found him with jeno and jaemin. they were confused but immediately went protective mode and ran towards them, pulling renjun away from them. “yAH! DONT TOUCH HIM!” chenle dolphin-screamed. “uh..?” jeno was confused. so was jaemin, he wanted to question why renjun was pulled away from them. “uhm..can we have him back?”

“dONT EVEN THINK OF TOUCHING HIM GAYMIN.” donghyuck then shouted.

“hey! let them be!” renjun said, pushing his friends aside. he held both jeno and jaemins hands. the others were confused, “renjun sweetheart,,, what the hell?” donghyuck questioned, trying to process everything thats happening. “i thought you hated them?” mark also questioned. “hm? we're good now. i forgive them.” renjun simply answered. “-please dont attack us.” jaemin added on.

____

i made this at like 11 pm and im tired- sorry for the short update :( i promise the next one will be long.

oh and right, can you guys drop your timezones? ill see if i can publish chapters at a specific time for when you guys are up :)

(wattpad wouldnt let me publish this yesterday akshslsj)